Giveaway Get Your BJs here

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hit Guys the the 8 person High Card mini tournament members are Drawn, Members will be seeded 1-8 based on their Message/Post count as of tonight. Seeds #1 and #2 as mentioned before will get an extra card in the first round. I will do the tournament seeding soon and will have the high card draw tournament Tomorrow or Thursday. The eight members are @Glacier @natumes @rrobyrrroby @mnebesny @brewdawg @DZPoker @Chipnut @TheB00T

1631668418368.png

AH77

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hit Guys the the 8 person High Card mini tournament members are Drawn, Members will be seeded 1-8 based on their Message/Post count as of tonight. Seeds #1 and #2 as mentioned before will get an extra card in the first round. I will do the tournament seeding soon and will have the high card draw tournament Tomorrow or Thursday. The eight members are @Glacier @natumes @rrobyrrroby @mnebesny @brewdawg @DZPoker @Chipnut @TheB00T

View attachment 777474
I seem to be listed as #4 also for some reason

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I seem to be listed as #4 also for some reason
Good Catch. For some reason you and @mnebesny got put on the same line and I didn't notice it. I deleted something and it put you on the same line. In fairness you and @brewdawg will Play a Play-IN game to see who will get the 8th Seed. Sorry @brewdawg I decided on the lowest seed and you were it.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Play-In Game was ran. @brewdawg won with a Kind of Diamonds to the 4 of Diamonds for @AH77. The way my deals are done are the cards are first washed, then shuffled 5 times, and then one cut. The person with the higher post count gets the first card and then the other opponent gets the second card.

IMG_5143.jpg

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys the Tournament has been ran. Please see the results above. It was a Great Tournament. The First round saw all the higher seeds win despite some of them getting low cards. Round two saw the upset as @natumes slayed the mighty @mnebesny with his go to King. And in the championship @DZPoker almost fulfilled his prophecy, but came up short with a 7 of Clubs while @natumes eked it out with an 8 of clubs. Congrats to @natumes !!!

@natumes please PM me with your shipping info.

natumes

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woohoo! Nice to win something after getting crushed in poker this past week! Thanks for the giveaway!

Top Bottom