Giveaway Get Your BJs here (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone looking for anything other than Poker/Gambling Chips please seek the help of a professional that may help you get what you are looking for as it will not be in this thread. Up for Giveaway are 8 BJ Horseshoe Roulette Chips that I found in a storage bin and do not need any longer. These are great to make into an 8 person seating chip set or other types of chips like bounties or something(I posted example of my seating sets below). Both sides of these chips are the same. I think these would also be good if you wanted to get a feel for how these chips feel and then you can then make a nice inexpensive Tournament or Cash set with new labels if you got a bunch of them. I will ship these to anywhere in the US free of charge. If you are international you would need to pay for shipping. I will leave this open until Next Sunday 9/12/21 at 12PM EST. Just post IN in this thread. I will then take all the interested parties and run a High Card Tournament for the Top 8 people in a randomizer. People will be seeded by who was the most posts. Seeds #1 and #2 will get an extra card in round 1.

Here are the 8 Roulette Chips you will get.
HorseshoeRoulettes.jpg

This is an example of how I turned the Roulette Chips into different colored seating chips for 10 person tables with the help of Gear Labels.
1630910599779.png

Any suggestions for help? Poker chips are not what I expected in this thread :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m in.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom