GB Interest: PCF Tourney Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good thing is that I am in Delaware and there is no sales tax. :)

OK, the prices are in! I just want to say that GOCC and PGI both make quality chips. I have chips from both of them. I don't think we could go wrong with either company but it just came down to who was able to give the best price right now. Both Erica from GOCC and Joe from PGI were a pleasure to deal with.

The price below is for 5,000 chips and includes all fees, shipping, boxing, etc, to my door. These are at cost prices.

PGI - .58 per chip + shipping to you (Joe said these will be made on his best textured blanks)

Joe is having some prototypes made and will send me scans when they are done.

That is once heck of a price. Should attract some buyers, IMO :) What kind of deadline are we looking at for committing/ordering?

That is once heck of a price. Should attract some buyers, IMO :) What kind of deadline are we looking at for committing/ordering?

I will be starting the official GB through today. 3-4 weeks?

I would think that 2 weeks would be enough, but if you wanna keep us on pins and needles for that long then go ahead. ;)

I would think that 2 weeks would be enough, but if you wanna keep us on pins and needles for that long then go ahead. ;)

My goal is to get to the 5k in chips so we get the best price. I think we should have no problem getting there. I'm getting a 20 player set myself. Once we get to that mark, maybe 1 week longer and ship it to Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom