Wanted Gasser Chairs x8 - 10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeewowski

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some Gassers 8 to 10 in total. I've found a few online, none of which have caught my eye (they are 8-10 hours away). Figured I'd raise the flag here in case someone is looking to sell theirs.

You are looking for the right things, and given patience will find them. Facebook marketplace usually has them. I got mine for $5 each. A steal. Just took a while.

Attachments

• 5F754F4F-45B7-4218-8DF7-99E22658EC19.jpeg
    5F754F4F-45B7-4218-8DF7-99E22658EC19.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 70
I appreciate the tip! This post is just another lure in the water while I sit and wait.

You are looking for the right things, and given patience will find them. Facebook marketplace usually has them. I got mine for $5 each. A steal. Just took a while.
What do you search for? Most people wouldn't sell them for $5 each if they know they are Gasser's would they??

Those are nice chairs some forum members already got. In the last three months I could have gotten three different gassers within a 2.5 hour drive. Ranging from $5 to $30 each. All good deals. Keep looking and use cheap chairs for now or do bring your own. That’s what I did for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom