SOLD Savannah, GA - 10-man Poker table, folding legs, Updated Pictures (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
*Changing location to Savannah! This table will still be available but in the hostess city of the South. Let me know if some of y'all coastal elites are interested. Small window in mid June (19th or so) to pickup in Athens, Id prefer to sell it there and would give a little discount.

Hey y'all, considering selling this gorgeous poker table. Picked it up from North Georgia and have used it 8 or 9 times, absolutely loved it but we're moving and I picked up one of the cheap Wayfair tables. Can't justify setting this monster up in our new small place, it fits 10 people just fine (obviously gets a little elbowy around the edges) but usually play 8 or 9 and have tons of room. Rail feels great, felt is awesome.

$420

Edit to add: this is priced to sell. Its unwieldy and tough to move but I've got lots of interest in it. I think its worth more but this is very close to my price, and I'd love if it went to someone using it. Very sturdy and comfortable, rail feels great, if I had a set house/place there's 0% chance I'm selling it but the next few years will be bouncing around and I'm worried I won't get the use out of it, rather go somewhere and get used.

Open to any offers as well, let me know. In a perfect world, this is gone by next Friday and if there's Georgia boys that are interested we can get rid of it. If not, I move it and don't get the brownie points with the wife lol. If this sells I'd pick up a topper and carrying bag for the barrington and life's good.

I can take better pics but here's some action shots. Very big and heavy, cupholders are a little small and some have some markings in them but otherwise great condition.

20230319_103042.jpg

20230418_204426.jpg

IMG_8407.jpg

More pics added. No branding or anything, but the rail and build feels fantastic. I think this is comfier than any I've felt. Never had any issues with the legs, they lock out and feel sturdy.
20230504_162206.jpg
20230504_162310.jpg
20230504_162319.jpg
20230504_162351.jpg

Last edited:
Needless to say, I'm not heartbroken if it doesn't sell and won't be dropping the price much lol. This is not a firesale!

If I was anywhere near driving distance I would take it but I am in NJ.
We can kinda talk; I'm heading up that way a bunch of times at the end of summer, got family all over there. It'll be crazy expensive but if you want I can rent a uHaul...kinda defeats the purpose lol.

Needless to say, I'm not heartbroken if it doesn't sell and won't be dropping the price much lol. This is not a firesale!
If you don't sell now, I may be interested down the road. I'm also moving right now, and building out a poker room, but will be looking for a couple of tables in 3-6 months. I'm not adverse to a road trip, especially if there's a game involved too... ;)

If you don't sell now, I may be interested down the road. I'm also moving right now, and building out a poker room, but will be looking for a couple of tables in 3-6 months. I'm not adverse to a road trip, especially if there's a game involved too... ;)
Sure dude! Deal wont be off the table, pun intended. Ive had some interest but nothing concrete yet. Ill be in Savannah by then, hostess city.

Sure dude! Deal wont be off the table, pun intended. Ive had some interest but nothing concrete yet. Ill be in Savannah by then, hostess city.
Athens is a bit too far at 7.5 hours, but Savannah is a no brainer at 4 hours and over 9000 wife points.

Mrs. S loves Savannah, and if I were to bring her up for a weekend getaway, coming home with a poker table in the back of the van would be no problem.

So I guess "dibs behind @TX_Golf_N_Poker if it doesn't sell in Athens first"? :unsure:

Athens is a bit too far at 7.5 hours, but Savannah is a no brainer at 4 hours and over 9000 wife points.

Mrs. S loves Savannah, and if I were to bring her up for a weekend getaway, coming home with a poker table in the back of the van would be no problem.

So I guess "dibs behind @TX_Golf_N_Poker if it doesn't sell in Athens first"? :unsure:
Copy that! I'll keep in touch. If I'm waiting a few months, full disclosure that I'll be using it a few more times and God forbid something spills, deal is off as I would feel bad selling it. So I like this tentative dibs system lol.

All yours if you can get there before me Chris. I'm not able to make a firm commitment at this time. First come, first served.

Lol I've gotten several PMs about coming to pick it up. Picturing Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World on the way to pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom