Tourney Game Structure: Seeking Advice (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We have a recently formed game and typically like to do some sort of tourney, followed by small cash game, time permitting.

2 our of 4 games, we’ve had time for cash. Looking for a structure that would allow for a for re-buys up to a certain level, an optional add-on, and be wrapped within about 3 hours, leaving plenty of time for decent cash game afterwards.

My presumption is to keep it a lower buy-in tourney to keep it “active” as felted players would be more likely to re-buy.

If there is a thread(s) that already hit on this that I’ve overlooked, please point me in its direction.

I just sent a PM to @BGinGA about this last night, our crew is in the same situation, usually a ~9 person cash game, but we could easily rally up 12-15 for a tournament about 3 hours long and then cash game afterwards...

Looking forward to responses :)

I just sent a PM to @BGinGA about this last night, our crew is in the same situation, usually a ~9 person cash game, but we could easily rally up 12-15 for a tournament about 3 hours long and then cash game afterwards...

Looking forward to responses :)
Me too.

Yeah, we all like the tourney/cash duo each night, just hard to have guys waiting around for hours (albeit there’s beer) just to get too tired to play cash when the time finally comes.

I plan two tables and as soon as the tourney breaks to one table the cash game starts :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom