Game Play - Table vs. Chips (1 Viewer)

Preference on game play

• High-end Chips (i.e. mint Paulsons) & Low-end Table

Votes: 46 49.5%
  • Low-end Chips (i.e. dice chips) & High-end Table (i.e. Chanman)

Votes: 47 50.5%

• Total voters
Table - and it's not even close.

I never understood how folks with high end chips that cost several thousand dollars could play such chips on a big rubber mouse pad. :wtf: Especially when you can build a very nice basic table for like $300-$400. (y) :thumbsup:

Degens like myself would play on a moving bus, with a wobly table top, and change if it means we can play some cards... (8th grade field trip I corrupted 5 other boys that day) But in all seriousness it's got to start with the table then the chips. We all love nice chips but if you chip those nice chips bc the table blows donkey ankles then what's the point?

Table - and it's not even close.

I never understood how folks with high end chips that cost several thousand dollars could play such chips on a big rubber mouse pad. :wtf: Especially when you can build a very nice basic table for like $300-$400. (y) :thumbsup:

This by far. I've played on a hard kitchen table with my Paulsons and Samurai. It sucked. I've played on a nice table with dice chips. While the slimy clanky chips sucked, at least it was comfortable, the cards and chips stayed in place on the table and cup holders kept the drinks off the playing surface so no wet cards.

Where do it class ?

floating-table-for-swimming-pool-floating-table-for-swimming-pool-awesome-custom-plastics-introduces-floating-poker-table-floating-table-swimming-pool.jpg

The players in my game could give a rats ass about the chips. They like a comfortable table. The chips are for mostly my enjoyment.

It depends really. Wooden table, and mint Paulsons, no way! However, I’ll take a used $25 folding poker table with busted up cloth, and high end Paulsons, over dice chips any day. So really depends on who defines low end.

This thread was great, hate to be the materialistic weasel of the group, but we are all missing another aspect of the game. Who you are playing with, if you have 8 newbies willing to give you big pots to pull neither the table or the chips will matter!! But I'm with the table camp, Just wish I was in your all tax brackets for all the Paulson sets you all have and the custom tables to play on!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom