Game of Thrones (HBO Series - NO BOOK SPOILERS) (10 Viewers)

How I envision discussions in the Dead Army war room (if they spoke)

Night King: Ok boys, let's go to Winterfell

General White Walker: No, you stay here

NK: But I need to go get Bran

GWW: We can manage Bran. We outnumber them 10-to-1. They can only win by killing you.

NK: I got some new magic javelins that I want to try out. I don't wanna stay home

GWW: I'm sorry. You have to

NK: We also have giants and a dragon. A fuckin dragon, bro.

GWW: We're fucked

Also this has me the most excited, we're finally going to get paid off for the two slow episodes in a big way! Btw the battle scene they're referencing was 43 minutes :nailbite:

View attachment 279136
This show keeps stepping up the battle scenes. The battle of the black water, followed by battle of the bastards, followed by what this will probably be. I can't handle it.

I was bummed that the first 2 episodes were 60 mins. But the next (and final) 4 are 80 mins each.
Based on what they're saying about episode 3, makes me really wonder what episodes 4 and 5 will be about.

I really loved all the scenes this 2nd episode.
Lots of catching up, humour, forgetting past rivalries for now, and a tearjerker with the little grayscale girl.
:(

How I envision discussions in the Dead Army war room (if they spoke)

Night King: Ok boys, let's go to Winterfell

General White Walker: No, you stay here

NK: But I need to go get Bran

GWW: We can manage Bran. We outnumber them 10-to-1. They can only win by killing you.

NK: I got some new magic javelins that I want to try out. I don't wanna stay home

GWW: I'm sorry. You have to

NK: We also have giants and a dragon. A fuckin dragon, bro.

GWW: We're fucked
^ Basically most of my college friends group chat. Sure huge plot whole but hopefully there's somehow they plug it (even though they've shown wights can be active hundreds of miles from the NK already, even if he's on the other side of the still intact wall). There's a convincing theory why they didn't show the NK in the last shots of the episode though... which may elude to him not being at Winterfell :nailbite:

I was bummed that the first 2 episodes were 60 mins. But the next (and final) 4 are 80 mins each.
Based on what they're saying about episode 3, makes me really wonder what episodes 4 and 5 will be about.

I really loved all the scenes this 2nd episode.
Lots of catching up, humour, forgetting past rivalries for now, and a tearjerker with the little grayscale girl.
:(
Brienne getting knighted was cool too.

Brienne getting knighted was cool too.
One of my favorite scenes in the series. Right up there with this exchange in episode 1:

Brain “Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?”
Ned “That is the only time a man can be brave.”

^ Basically most of my college friends group chat. Sure huge plot whole but hopefully there's somehow they plug it (even though they've shown wights can be active hundreds of miles from the NK already, even if he's on the other side of the still intact wall). There's a convincing theory why they didn't show the NK in the last shots of the episode though... which may elude to him not being at Winterfell :nailbite:
It is possible that the NK has bypassed Winterfell, and taken his 1 dragon and a handful of troops directly to King's Landing. This would result in the vision Bran saw with the ruined throne room and snow falling. It would also be wise to not take 1 dragon into battle vs 2 dragons... at least no before you got even more troops from Knights Landing.

That said, I try to not put too much thought into what might happen in future episodes. I don't read a book, then stop after a chapter to question for a week what might happen in the next chapter. That only serves to wreck a well written story by making it either predictable or stupid, because It didn't happen "right".

It is possible that the NK has bypassed Winterfell, and taken his 1 dragon and a handful of troops directly to King's Landing. This would result in the vision Bran saw with the ruined throne room and snow falling. It would also be wise to not take 1 dragon into battle vs 2 dragons... at least no before you got even more troops from Knights Landing.

That said, I try to not put too much thought into what might happen in future episodes. I don't read a book, then stop after a chapter to question for a week what might happen in the next chapter. That only serves to wreck a well written story by making it either predictable or stupid, because It didn't happen "right".
+1 on the analysis. I almost always zone out when it comes to theories since they can ruin the show easily. Either it comes true and you "knew it" or you were so focused about if it'll come true/angry if it doesn't that it's taken away from the awesomeness of the show itself. People are running rampant on this show worse than WestWorld theories and that was a cluster f*** of a theory pit.

Doesn't look like a 12-year-old to me..... just sayin'.

e7b6726123.jpg
It's not my cup of tea, but if they were remaking Fifth Element, I would say that that was a good start.

Just watched episode 2. This was a great scene, frankly, the perfect end to her character arc imo.

With that said, Brienne bites it in Episode 3, possibly saving Jamie’s life during battle. That’s my prediction. :nailbite:
they set up so many people for e3 deaths: (prepared to be disgusted by my attempt to recall their spelling) Greyworm/Mesandai/Brianne/Gendry/Tormund/Theon/(really hope not) The Hound/Jorah/(prob not but) Sam/Gilly/Child?.... not sure who for major characters and obviously dozens of smaller characters going down as well.

-Theon and Brienne have both completed their stories tonight so think they’re done for in the next episode
-Jamie to kill his sister in the last episode (or Arya disguised as Jamie :jawdrop:)
-Dany to go loopy and Jora to kill her
-Jon Snow and Sansa to hook up and become “Jansa” and share the iron throne
-Bran to say “I knew that was going to happen” every time someone gets bumped off.

Last edited:
So all the woman and children are going into the crypt for safety?

The crypt full of dead people?

And the Night King can raise the dead?
I can just see Tyrion having to explain that “minor oversight” at his next performance review with Dany :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

“Yeah I kind of dropped the ball there... but I do own my mistakes... and I learn from them”

-Theon and Brienne have both completed their stories tonight so think they’re done for in the next episode
-Jamie to kill his sister in the last episode (or Arya disguised as Jamie :jawdrop:)
-Dany to go loopy and Jora to kill her
-Jon Snow and Sansa to hook up and become “Jansa” and share the iron throne
-Bran to say “I knew that was going to happen” every time someone gets bumped off.
Agreed. I hate hate hate to see it, but I think Brienne is toast. Especially how she was looking with pride at how advanced Podrick had become.
Theon is also toast, redeeming himself by saving Bron.
I also think Tormund will die in Ep 3, trying to defend Brianne.
The dude with the eyepatch will also die. A lot of foreshadowing there. Same with Gendry—he will be killed.
And I think Jora dies as well, given the foreshadowing.
Same with the third member of the Nights Watch—can’t remember his name.
The Onion Knight is also a possible, but I think he’ll live.

Basically, a lot of the good characters except the Hound.

And I really hate to say it, but I have a feeling Lady Mormont will die too. (Actually, it is either her or Jora, and he will be trying to save her when it happens.) Frankly I hope she lives and gets more screen time and good lines.

Who I think will survive: Sam. Ever since the Ned Stark beheading, Sam is the only character I find to be unkillable. Someone tells the story of "Fire and Ice", and I believe it to be Sam.

Twist: The Lord of Light. I still don't know how (and refuse to speculate), but he has his reasons. Afterall, it is a song of Fire and Ice, and Ice (winter) is here. Where is the fire?

Agreed. I hate hate hate to see it, but I think Brienne is toast. Especially how she was looking with pride at how advanced Podrick had become.
Theon is also toast, redeeming himself by saving Bron.
I also think Tormund will die in Ep 3, trying to defend Brianne.
The dude with the eyepatch will also die. A lot of foreshadowing there. Same with Gendry—he will be killed.
And I think Jora dies as well, given the foreshadowing.
Same with the third member of the Nights Watch—can’t remember his name.
The Onion Knight is also a possible, but I think he’ll live.

Basically, a lot of the good characters except the Hound.

And I really hate to say it, but I have a feeling Lady Mormont will die too. (Actually, it is either her or Jora, and he will be trying to save her when it happens.) Frankly I hope she lives and gets more screen time and good lines.

Lady Mormont will definitely be seen as a zombie at some point and might kill Jora in a walking dead style.

Tormund will still try to get it on with the zombie Brienne. He’s not fussy.

The onion knight will find himself in a pickle...

Theon’s last words as he defends Bran will be “see I told you I had balls.”

Who I think will survive: Sam. Ever since the Ned Stark beheading, Sam is the only character I find to be unkillable. Someone tells the story of "Fire and Ice", and I believe it to be Sam.

Twist: The Lord of Light. I still don't know how (and refuse to speculate), but he has his reasons. Afterall, it is a song of Fire and Ice, and Ice (winter) is here. Where is the fire?
I was assuming the fire was from the dragons. Maybe the red witch will turn up and save the day...

Think you’re right about Sam being the narrator. He’s going to be played by Brian Blessed in the last episode “TARLEY’S ALIVE” :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom