Fugly Poker Table Thread (27 Viewers)

From the ad:

A little scraped on the sides other than that only used twice... legs are great, top material is great little dusty and cup holders work perfectly

2E577CA7-B616-4D00-B4B1-6C30FD8ECCC8.png

From the ad:

A little scraped on the sides other than that only used twice... legs are great, top material is great little dusty and cup holders work perfectly

View attachment 237735
Serious question, how much would you offer for these? As long as the legs are sturdy, I would offer $50. $75 in vinyl and felt, and a little of your time, and you could probably get a nice table put together. if the SSC is in good shape, just dusty, even better!

Serious question, how much would you offer for these? As long as the legs are sturdy, I would offer $50. $75 in vinyl and felt, and a little of your time, and you could probably get a nice table put together. if the SSC is in good shape, just dusty, even better!
They’v been listed for a while. If I lived in the area, I'd probably shoot an offer for $100 for all three.

Last edited:
When you win enough money to fill up your drawer, is the game over?

Isn't it a shame that some poor alligator had to lose his life for that table!!

"A little scraped on the sides other than that only used twice... legs are great, top material is great little dusty and cup holders work perfectly"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom