Fugly Poker Table Thread (26 Viewers)

90DCA991-9323-43D1-A5DE-24A09FA774CC.jpeg

“Luxury”
CBACAFD1-9B66-4DCB-8DBD-74DF5786C554.jpeg

Follow up to prior post of similar table, this one seems not so fugly as you won't be impaled by a knot.
Moons make more sense with chip grooves

00h0h_7xMEYGsTmAEz_1320MM_600x450.jpg
00T0T_4jn76qvW1Xbz_1320MM_600x450.jpg
00G0G_eKUVgyIFd1sz_1320MM_1200x900.jpg

Well built, no doubt about it. But I just can't feel it. Not a lot of space for your cards, either, before getting close to the betting line/muck.
Unless you're supposed to sit at the point and keep you chips on your right, or left. Which really makes no sense. And I want a PADDED rail, not one made of hard wood to lean my forearms or elbows on. Just too many weird things, plus you know with the craftsmanship that went into it, it ain't gonna be cheap. So NOT fugly, but not practical either.

Unless you're supposed to sit at the point and keep you chips on your right, or left. Which really makes no sense. And I want a PADDED rail, not one made of hard wood to lean my forearms or elbows on. Just too many weird things, plus you know with the craftsmanship that went into it, it ain't gonna be cheap. So NOT fugly, but not practical either.
I have a table with a hard wood rail, and I have to say that there are no complaints about the rail. Lots of complaints on the rest of the table, but the rail isn't one. You wouldn't believe how many people sit for 8 hours a day at a hard desk without issue, as long as the height is correct.

You people with your padded desks are such princesses. ;)

Smiley emoji in case you missed it. But seriously, padded rails are overrated.

I'm scratching my head on this. Exactly WTH is it? It was never a poker table. Theres zero foot room with all that "railing" around the base, and it looks like electric cords and wire in the bottom?

Just for fun, here’s the description in the ad:

Beautiful poker table. Has 4 drawers that are lined with fur material and that roll in and out from under the table. The tables is covered with beautiful felt. Is a very high end piece

Just for fun, here’s the description in the ad:

Beautiful poker table. Has 4 drawers that are lined with fur material and that roll in and out from under the table. The tables is covered with beautiful felt. Is a very high end piece
I see there is no period at the end of his last sentence. He must not have realized he ran out of characters as he typed of shit.

It’s got to be for some kind of billiards variant that none of us have heard of. Different points for each colour pocket you use. Does it come with cues?
You might be on to something here. Played with the 1,2,3,6,9,10,11 and 14 balls, you have to sink your own balls into the same colored pockets before your opponent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom