Fugly Poker Table Thread (44 Viewers)

9949A6A5-AF46-4DFC-8F04-BFBE100F1B08.jpeg

I think it brings new meaning to flipping the table when you think you're being cheated. Instead of flipping it you just slam the top down on everyone's hands

I'm almost speechless.... but with so many questions, I cannot remain silent.

I can understand the addition of speedcloth and in-table cupholders (well, sorta), even the re-felting of the ivories.... but what's up with those framed black & white photos on the inner wall?

I'm literally afraid to see what happens if you press a foot pedal.

Well there's an idea! Not a very good one, but certainly original...

I suppose it could work if you were trying to convince your spouse that you had given up poker. "Yeah, honey - the guys are coming over for a music jam while you're out shopping today." He could have a guitar case fitted with racks to keep the chips and cards in.

Couple of crackers over here if anyone wants to pay for shipping. Can’t believe that they’re still available after a whole week :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

5C38B6F6-7A57-45BC-9147-3B4878F536C5.jpeg
7EE71651-32CA-4F84-8719-6375C520327D.jpeg

I'm almost speechless.... but with so many questions, I cannot remain silent.

I can understand the addition of speedcloth and in-table cupholders (well, sorta), even the re-felting of the ivories.... but what's up with those framed black & white photos on the inner wall?

I'm literally afraid to see what happens if you press a foot pedal.

Lqqks like a 4 table max up top and a heads up table down low to warm up. When a player gets knocked out up top (by either the piano lid or going busto), the warm up plaers get called up. Unplayable, but I give them credit for creativity. Definitely a one of a kind.

I haven't checked this thread in like a week. So many fugly tables. It's COVID time, people are bored and are making more tables so the # of fugly tables go up proportionately. Then no one will play poker because of COVID and the wife is complaining about that fugly thing just sitting there staring at her. FB Marketplace/Craigslist it goes.

Last edited:
Would it be tactless to show up with a power drill, unscrew and take the folding legs, then leave the table top behind?

I would do it with the minimum amount of talking.
Not at all, that's how I got the legs for my table. Turned up, unscrewed them and then asked him if he wanted to try and sell the top or if he wanted me to throw it away?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom