Fugly Poker Table Thread (25 Viewers)

I like the "Add to bag" button. Afterall, if you just spent $30,040 on a poker table, you are going to want to pick up a few other things before checking out... like the $77,880 billiards table.
I'm pretty sure I saw that billiard table on the "Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles" TV show

I like the "Add to bag" button. Afterall, if you just spent $30,040 on a poker table, you are going to want to pick up a few other things before checking out... like the $77,880 billiards table.
Y’all need to quit talking about this table. It’s up to $31,040 now. Thanks jackasses, it’ll be up to $33,040 before I can take out a loan.

Holy shit, he's right!

Now I want to check it out from a thousand ip addresses to see if I can get it up to a million!

#SomePeopleAreDelusional

I'm not quite sure what this is supposed to be.
View attachment 478583
1593746594437.png

That guy is a really dedicated Red Wings fan, so committed that he built an ineffective, poorly thought out, overpriced poker table to match his team. Wow!

(Let's Go Blues! F*ck the Wings! #stillbitter)

I was just thinking that a 2.5' fall might not be enough to break a clay chip, so it was about time someone built a railless table that could remedy that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom