Fugly Poker Table Thread (43 Viewers)

No shirt, do-rag, cut-offs, cowboy boots.

In his defence, this probably is the nicest piece of furniture he's ever owned.

Local Facebook
Screenshot_20180704-171644_Facebook.jpg

I freaking love this endless thread of WTF's and OMG's ...... 51 pages of what the hell are these people thinking? with their pride so high on such elegance and crafty craftsmanship. And don't even get me started on the prices.....I can't stop laughing....oh please let them keep building. I had a little thought if someone was or became a member here, and then saw their table on this thread...how embarrassing....absolutely no accountability and slowly fade away into the nothing with a single tear rolling down the cheek, chin quiver's as a soft whisper says....."I thought it looked pretty good" LoL

I had a little thought if someone was or became a member here, and then saw their table on this thread...how embarrassing....absolutely no accountability and slowly fade away into the nothing with a single tear rolling down the cheek, chin quiver's as a soft whisper says....."I thought it looked pretty good"

If you're here, you've developed discriminating taste when it comes to poker chips... I doubt anyone here would build one of these unplayable monstrosities, but if they have, they deserve everything they get.

Nope, not harsh to call it fugly! Not calling it what it is only encourages more of these abominations to be produced. Embrace the truth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom