Fugly Poker Table Thread (34 Viewers)

Found this on FB. Looks like cabinet edging for the rail. Digging the skirt look of the felt. Could the sides be any more disproportionate?
table1.jpg
table2.jpg

Found this on FB. Looks like cabinet edging for the rail. Digging the skirt look of the felt. Could the sides be any more disproportionate?

That's not an octagon -- that's a rectangle with the corners cut off. (Poorly, I might add.)

And no, it doesn't remind me of a STOP sign at all. Why do you ask? ;)

Haha, I think I’m going to attempt a build within a couple months. Hope it doesn’t end up here. But i know I won’t be using cabinet edging so that’s one good thing

This isn't a poker table, but I've seen this damn photo relisted for over a year now on Craigslist Denver...

Pretty cool shot of Chris Ferguson with a reflection in his glasses of the table and his chips. The frame measures 15-1/4" square, the picture itself measures 5-3/4" by 8-1/2". Would make a sweet man-cave addition!

Just 5 bucks! I might also be interested in an interesting barter. What have you got to trade? I'm open to all kinds of stuff. Email to come check it out.

Check out my other stuff by doing a search for "AndyJ" or pressing the "more ads by this user" button.

https://denver.craigslist.org/spo/d/poker-champ-chris-ferguson/6592143091.html

I kinda dig the progressive image zooms:

01414_8al0sd9FMlq_600x450.jpg

00n0n_eEe4xyZ4kdH_600x450.jpg

00J0J_dUORMoVT6QD_600x450.jpg

WTF??

At this point I almost have to give the guy credit for having the dedication to relist his $5 photo month after month.

Last edited:
I can’t decide whether I see a trampoline or gap-toothed maw of shark.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom