Fugly Poker Table Thread (42 Viewers)

Here is a beauty
2a31d865ac1b6ac22fe95a42825876f3.jpg

If anybody needs some chips to go with any of these tables, I can tell you where to get this beaut of a setup.
IMG_9622.PNG

Not gonna lie, I posted a thread about the legs I built last weekend, then saw this thread had witnessed a surge of activity. I got nervous. Definitely a little nervous.

Last edited:
Novel approach on the cupholder-in-racetrack dilemma. Not sure if it's better or worse than 'standard' placement.

I'm not sure if that's supposed to be for poker or some weird new bar game that combines beer pong with mini golf.

Here is a beauty from Lancaster PA (@Pokerdweebz should run out and jump on this)

Brand New poker table I just built. Has holes cut out for drinks/cup holders. Folding legs to store easily. Soft suede for the finish and very comfortable padded arm rests. Sits 10 people, 8 very comfortable - $350
table.jpg

Here is a beauty from Lancaster PA (@Pokerdweebz should run out and jump on this)

Brand New poker table I just built. Has holes cut out for drinks/cup holders. Folding legs to store easily. Soft suede for the finish and very comfortable padded arm rests. Sits 10 people, 8 very comfortable - $350. Funds needed for upholstery classes.
View attachment 125521
FYP.

WTF this table should not be here, but it will be for 1 simple reason. Who the F puts cup holders right into the playing surface?

As much as I can't stand a race track, that would have been 100% better than doing this.

As the builder they should have said no, we won't do it. It will hurt our reputation as builders of quality tables.

https://lexington.craigslist.org/fuo/d/kj-custom-poker-table/6297172114.html

IMG_3579.PNG

WTF this table should not be here, but it will be for 1 simple reason. Who the F puts cup holders right into the playing surface?

As much as I can't stand a race track, that would have been 100% better than doing this.

As the builder they should have said no, we won't do it. It will hurt our reputation as builders of quality tables.

View attachment 126337
That's a really nice layout

View attachment 126337
I dunno, I'd try it. Drinks are decidedly inconvenient anywhere, but I'm not sure this solution is the worst one. I bet they're least likely to spill down there.

With cup holders in the playing surface chips get lost in them, cards fall in them. Slide under cupholders are so much better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom