Fugly Poker Table Thread (35 Viewers)

So you're saying this design may have been duplicated by others? Intentionally???

What are they putting on that outer racetrack? Snacks? Elbows and drinks are on the padded rail. Wouldn't really be wanting my chips out there. Anything out there is in high likelihood of getting bumped to the floor. I simply can't come up with a single (good or bad) reason for that.
I don't know. I never built one. I remember seeing this style online though

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304491945229?hash=item46e5225d0d:g:vvAAAOSwwk5hv2Hw I put this one in the category of "awful taste but great execution." I just don't get the basketball court...

Well, Kentucky fans are pretty crazy about their basketball teams. I think the idea of sports themed poker tables is pretty cool myself. I would consider owning a baseball themed one, or maybe even one that looks like a golf course. Hmmm, idea to file away for future consideration...
Damn straight we are. That’s the Mecca of college basketball. Been there for hundreds of games!

But, umm, yeah, it’s not a good look for a table. But there is worse. I saw one for Louisville, some people have no taste at all. LOL

Oh, and PS, that seller is a vendor here too.

"like new" Lmao

I suppose if you say "like" new then anything is "like new"

Screenshot_20220630-104508.jpg
Screenshot_20220630-104523.jpg

"like new" Lmao

I suppose if you say "like" new then anything is "like new"

View attachment 940898View attachment 940899
Some of you people are so damn picky. It just needs to be cleaned up a bit. Underneath 30 years of dirt, dust, ashes, spilled drinks and food, I'm sure that table looks just like new! You might have to refinish the wood and replace the vinyl and the felt, but that's no big deal! Why are you so afraid of a little work in order to have a "like new" table???

Not exactly fugly, but that gap in the rail, shrinkage? And WTF is the felt made of, vinyl? Can you iron the wrinkles out?

Poker Table 8 ft. Long, Red Felt Excellent Like New Conditon. - $100​

Poker Table 8 ft Long, Red Felt Cut out attached on Top of 6 foot Table with Fold Out Legs. Black Surround, No cup holders. Bargain price If listed it is still available.

1657076172557.png

Last edited:
Not exactly fugly, but that gap in the rail, shrinkage? And WTF is the felt made of, vinyl?

Poker Table 8 ft Long, Red Felt Cut out attached on Top of 6 foot Table with Fold Out Legs. Black Surround, No cup holders. Bargain price If listed it is still available.

View attachment 944311
Is this the adult version of this??
3BFF2426-2B88-4FBC-8A9C-98145412C89E.jpeg

Not exactly fugly, but that gap in the rail, shrinkage? And WTF is the felt made of, vinyl? Can you iron the wrinkles out?

View attachment 944311
E7AB1E68-06E0-4E78-BD18-B26CC2492375.png

This felt was trash at the Paris room/purple area. Think dirty concrete pool table.

Attachments

• 25FF0A0D-7557-4BD3-BD1C-5C32043D8207.jpeg
    25FF0A0D-7557-4BD3-BD1C-5C32043D8207.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 105

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom