Fugly Poker Table Thread (39 Viewers)

Can you imagine a self-dealt game where you are sitting on the end? Trying to pitch cards on that long narrow felt and keep them from hitting the raised wooden border on the sides and flipping over would be a challenge, to say the least.
I don’t think the deck would get passed around on this table. Looks like there is a dedicated dealer position where the chip tray is.

Oh….wait….

Racetrack needs to be bigger imo
8FFE4D09-48EB-41C2-9DB5-9E7C57705C0E.png

I want to say that was a table that belonged to someone here or back on the Blue Wall. I remember trying to talk him out of that rope trim.

Another beauty for tree fiddy.

View attachment 921555
View attachment 921557

One 7 person full size vintage poker table- hand built - $350​

Have for sell one vintage poker table in good condition does have some wear on padded upholstery/leathered finish. Comes with covered top that is laminated and glued. Underside could use some clapping and regluing of wood portion. This table was very much used in a true card house can seat 7 and is great to have for entertainment, eat dinner on top and take lid off play cards. Also comes with petalstool type attachment to stand on needs to be mounted with screws..Any true house man knows this pays for itself if you handle the game. Also have a large roll of fabric used to cover it in black I will let you have. Serious inquiries please. No time for silliness let's make a deal and play a hand or two. Thanks more info pics or measurements, email please phone numbers help reply time. Thanks for looking
I picture the underside of this having a giant wasps nest

Looks like someone’s tape measure wasn’t quite working properly when they were measuring the space between the cup holders. I’m gonna be a grumpy boy if I’m sitting to the right of the dealer at this table.

View attachment 935549
Nah, it's perfect for Circus games. 1 left-handed dealer, 1 giant, 2 midgets, 5 clowns.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304491945229?hash=item46e5225d0d:g:vvAAAOSwwk5hv2Hw I put this one in the category of "awful taste but great execution." I just don't get the basketball court...
Well, Kentucky fans are pretty crazy about their basketball teams. I think the idea of sports themed poker tables is pretty cool myself. I would consider owning a baseball themed one, or maybe even one that looks like a golf course. Hmmm, idea to file away for future consideration...

I've got nothing... Literally unable to wrap my head around the why of this...

View attachment 940539

Saw a picture of a poker table once and made this based on a vague memory.

“Why?” is the right question.
I remember these. It looks like one of those home table builds from the early 2000s when poker first started gaining popularity. Back then it was common for amateurs to use pool noodles thinking that was how you got a nice rail

I remember these. It looks like one of those home table builds from the early 2000s when poker first started gaining popularity. Back then it was common for amateurs to use pool noodles thinking that was how you got a nice rail
So you're saying this design may have been duplicated by others? Intentionally???

What are they putting on that outer racetrack? Snacks? Elbows and drinks are on the padded rail. Wouldn't really be wanting my chips out there. Anything out there is in high likelihood of getting bumped to the floor. I simply can't come up with a single (good or bad) reason for that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom