Fugly Poker Table Thread (30 Viewers)

1630122459904.png

1630122533487.png

Apparently there is a shortage of Poker Tables at the present time. I just finished a game room with Pool table, Shuffle Board table and Skeeball, and wanted to add a nice Poker Table. Ozone Recreation has a 3 month wait. I ordered one on a drop ship from Home Depot, first delivery had no base. Second delivery no base. Third delivery no base so I took top which came out of the box damaged. Finally I ordered one from Jack’s made in the U.S. on a December Deliver. Anyone else had a similar situatio?

Here is mine, delivered 3 separate times without the base. On the 3rd try I accepted the top which had concealed damage!
Final solution was a full refund and I am keeping table top until my custom Table arrives from Jack’s in late Novembe.

Attachments

• 301BD499-0FDF-4A35-B5E6-F3EE56146724.jpeg
    301BD499-0FDF-4A35-B5E6-F3EE56146724.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 117

This is a gem.​

Folding Outdoor Table for Poker Cookouts Card Night RV Etc WITH CHIPS! - $120 (Lexington NC)​

00g0g_jkMiFz9FyTiz_0CI0pE_600x450.jpg

00I0I_2akRRttMNIPz_0CI0pE_600x450.jpg

This table is BRAND NEW. Never used! No scratches etc. Just like you'd buy at the store (if you could, which you CAN'T). 100% perfect. NOTHING wrong with it. It folds up smaller for easy storage and folds in half. Legs fold up underneath it and stick to bottom. Unlike most folding tables, its SECURE when folded! The legs pop into the bottom SECURELY! They STAY there too till you physically pop them out! They don't "fall out when you open it" like most. It is height adjustable! It measures 30" tall from floor to top surface at lowest setting, and 42" tall at highest, making it suitable for regular height dining room chairs (we sell those as well), folding aluminum chairs (sell those too), or bar stools (have those too!). It comes with 2 racks full of poker chips. There's an assortment of colors and brands of chips in it as well as a dealer chip and a couple gold "chips" which are actually gold brass plugs. The chips are used but clean and like new.
It measures 48" in diameter and folds to a 24" x 48' half moon for easy storage.
These are SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! They do NOT sell them online, and none of the stores that are in stock at are closer than a 2 days drive each way.. so if you want one, I'm your only shot.
They sell for $100 plus shipping and tax online, and Im asking $120 DEAD FIRM, because its new and includes the chips and you can't get it anywhere else. This table will NOT last long!!! I only have one. After tax and shipping you would have paid more than Im asking, so no its not up for negotiation. Im a nice guy but its brand new.

First to show up with cash gets it. Im in Lexington NC at the Davidson County (lexington) Davie County (Mocksville) line off Hwy 64.

NO TEXTS!!! Calls only. Own it in MINUTES 336 dash 225 dash 1445 and NONE OF THAT "Do you have this item NOW text bs!!!" My description clearly states NO texts. Text me and Ill flood your VOIP with binary code. Legally; youve been warned scammers. Tired of playing with you idiots in India and Nigeria. To everyone else, call, drive, see it, pay, own it in minutes! Before the other sellers get around to answering their email.

Modified Stock description follows. (Per CL rules)

Get family and friends together for food and fun times with the Sports Outdoors 4' Round Folding Cookout Table. Serve up barbecue, tailgate or other cookout favorites on its durable HDPE tabletop surface. When it's time for cleanup, the pickup process will be a breeze the sloped surface drains excess liquid, while the built-in paper towel holders keep supplies on hand and the foldable design makes storage simple until next time.
Features and Benefits
Powder-coat steel frame
2 different-size cup holders and 2 removable paper-towel holders included
Great for tailgating, crawfish/crab boils, fish fries or barbecues
Easy-to-clean, durable HDPE tabletop surface is both FDA tested and food grade

Folds for simple storage
Sloped surface allows excess liquid to drain towards the center
Adjustable design enables use while sitting or standing (can be used at 30", 34", 38" or 42" heights)

Specifications
Maximum weight capacity (lb.): 450 lb. (when evenly distributed)
Product weight: 42 lb.
Materials: HDPE (top); steel (frame)
Product width (in.): 48
Product height (in.): 30 - 42
Product depth (in.): 48

Last edited:

This is a gem.​

Folding Outdoor Table for Poker Cookouts Card Night RV Etc WITH CHIPS! - $120 (Lexington NC)​

This table is BRAND NEW. Never used! No scratches etc. Just like you'd buy at the store (if you could, which you CAN'T). 100% perfect. NOTHING wrong with it. It folds up smaller for easy storage and folds in half. Legs fold up underneath it and stick to bottom. Unlike most folding tables, its SECURE when folded! The legs pop into the bottom SECURELY! They STAY there too till you physically pop them out! They don't "fall out when you open it" like most. It is height adjustable! It measures 30" tall from floor to top surface at lowest setting, and 42" tall at highest, making it suitable for regular height dining room chairs (we sell those as well), folding aluminum chairs (sell those too), or bar stools (have those too!). It comes with 2 racks full of poker chips. There's an assortment of colors and brands of chips in it as well as a dealer chip and a couple gold "chips" which are actually gold brass plugs. The chips are used but clean and like new.
It measures 48" in diameter and folds to a 24" x 48' half moon for easy storage.
These are SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE! They do NOT sell them online, and none of the stores that are in stock at are closer than a 2 days drive each way.. so if you want one, I'm your only shot.
They sell for $100 plus shipping and tax online, and Im asking $120 DEAD FIRM, because its new and includes the chips and you can't get it anywhere else. This table will NOT last long!!! I only have one. After tax and shipping you would have paid more than Im asking, so no its not up for negotiation. Im a nice guy but its brand new.

First to show up with cash gets it. Im in Lexington NC at the Davidson County (lexington) Davie County (Mocksville) line off Hwy 64.

NO TEXTS!!! Calls only. Own it in MINUTES 336 dash 225 dash 1445 and NONE OF THAT "Do you have this item NOW text bs!!!" My description clearly states NO texts. Text me and Ill flood your VOIP with binary code. Legally; youve been warned scammers. Tired of playing with you idiots in India and Nigeria. To everyone else, call, drive, see it, pay, own it in minutes! Before the other sellers get around to answering their email.

Get family and friends together for food and fun times with the Sports Outdoors 4' Round Folding Cookout Table. Serve up barbecue, tailgate or other cookout favorites on its durable HDPE tabletop surface. When it's time for cleanup, the pickup process will be a breeze the sloped surface drains excess liquid, while the built-in paper towel holders keep supplies on hand and the foldable design makes storage simple until next time.
Features and Benefits
Powder-coat steel frame

Folds for simple storage
Adjustable design enables use while sitting or standing (can be used at 30", 34", 38" or 42" heights)

Specifications
I'm going to be honest. I like this! Not as a dedicated poker table, but for a multi use travel table that could be used for poker in a pinch.

This is a gem.​

Features and Benefits
Powder-coat steel frame

Folds for simple storage

Specifications
I'd like to buy but the seller isn't answering my texts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom