Giveaway Free Lucky Buddha Club Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainmanTrail

Straight Flush
Reaction score
I have one sample set of my Lucky Buddha Club customs that I am giving away for free. This is not a "dibs" listing. You are entering for a chance to win this sample set. To be eligible, you must have voted for this set in the recent customs HOF voting thread linked to below. The voting has closed for the HOF sets already, so I have waited until after that ran its course so as not to influence voting. But I'd like to give away one sample set as a 'thank you' to those of you who loved this set enough to vote for it. Unfortunately, I don't have enough spares to offer more, but I can offer this one sample set.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-cy2020-hof-voting-thread.66551/

In order to qualify, you must either post proof in this thread or to me via PM that shows a screen shot of you having voted for this set and which also shows your screen name as well. The winner will be determined next Sunday by random draw from a deck of cards. Each eligible participant can claim a specific card from the deck if they wish, otherwise a random card will be assigned to you for the draw.

Price: $0 + free shipping anywhere in the world

1609663319782.png

1609663297662.png

1609663271915.png

Not seen these before. Awesome design. Really like them.

Managed to miss the HOF thing as well. Got my finger in the pulse as usual :LOL: :laugh:

Like this? Beautiful set! Thanks and IN!

9FD5ED01-5B19-4CDF-9F32-D81373E24F3D.png

It's really interesting how much people's tastes correlate. So far, of the 4 people that have sent me their votes, every single one of them voted for my the Lucky Buddhas and ChaosRock's Bubbs set, and none of them voted for the other sets which made it into the HOF. Crazy.

I really like these. Only voted for one set this year, and it was this!

Theme, spots, colors, the shaped inlays and mold, all is cool. Let's hope it makes the cut later at some point.

Thanks for the opportunity to win a sample.
Screenshot_20210103-115327.png

It's really interesting how much people's tastes correlate. So far, of the 4 people that have sent me their votes, every single one of them voted for my the Lucky Buddhas and ChaosRock's Bubbs set, and none of them voted for the other sets which made it into the HOF. Crazy.
It was rigged, it must be fraud, it is the only explanation, demand a recount. :)
I love the inlay!

1609683229529.png

I voted for Bubb's Poker Den as well :) Sad to see it not make HOF but great giveaway! Love the fracs

To each his own. Pretty close race to me. I would like to see your customs put up for judgement from others :)
I don’t need this kind of validation to enjoy my chips like others do.
If I did I certainly might try to buy next years votes, or some other creepy “look at me” thing like this.

I don’t need this kind of validation to enjoy my chips like others do.
If I did I certainly might try to buy next years votes, or some other creepy “look at me” thing like this.
Vote’s over so he didn’t “buy”any votes or influence the vote in any way. :tup:

Good that you enjoy your chips, just saying that kudos to @RainmanTrail for putting his set up to be judged and sharing a piece of his customs with everyone

I read in some other thread that you’re supposedly ”a gentleman” of sorts. I don’t know you at all but all the evidence I’ve seen here rather suggest you’re somewhat of a douche.
You are going to go far in life making judgements on people based on internet comments. Maybe some of those other people look beyond flash and bullshit.

Maybe it’s a “see, if you vote for me next year and you will have a chance to win a rare sample set” kind of douche

Maybe it’s a “see, if you vote for me next year and you will have a chance to win a rare sample set” kind of douche
Or maybe Travis thought that a sample set of his set would be best offered to one of those who demonstrably like the set?

Or maybe Travis thought that a sample set of his set would be best offered to one of those who demonstrably like the set?
Ok. Out of the goodness of his heart? Ok let’s go with that. He’s well known for his generosity and giving to the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom