FREE loan of Paulson clay and Bud Jones plastic samples, especially for new chippers! See inside for rules.... (3 Viewers)

I've got the following people on the Canadian waiting list (in order):
@danjai @blackhole @Shlivs21 @swana
I will assume you are still interested unless you post that you are not.

I think the two US sample sets are currently with @Jackypoo and @Esmerelda and they are probably ready to go to the very next US-based members who want to sign up.

Perhaps we could send them to each other- satisfy the rules and still have some super fun chips to play with?

Fantastic offer, appreciate it! :tup: After purchasing 2000 Paulsons so far, I don't know if I still qualify for newbie status anymore, but will definitely keep this in mind if the bug continues to bite and I feel the itch to branch out!

I just purchased a 1400 set of Cincinnati primary and a similar size HSI Secondary set. I have all samples I need now. So I now ask to be removed from the list. TY. Great idea by the way. Cheers

Fantastic offer, appreciate it! :tup: After purchasing 2000 Paulsons so far, I don't know if I still qualify for newbie status anymore, but will definitely keep this in mind if the bug continues to bite and I feel the itch to branch out!

You don't need to be a "newbie" to qualify to receive this sample set for evaluation. It is there so anyone who is interested can see and compare a variety of higher end chips of various materials, manufacturers, and molds. If you want to see them and are willing to forward to the next person, then you qualify.

Attention, all members, especially new ones! The two US sample sets are ready to go to the next people to sign up, so if you haven't had a chance to evaluate nice higher end chips up close and personally, this is your low-cost, no-hassle opportunity!

Attention, all members, especially new ones! The two US sample sets are ready to go to the next people to sign up, so if you haven't had a chance to evaluate nice higher end chips up close and personally, this is your low-cost, no-hassle opportunity!
Long time forum reader, finally getting registered and serious about buying a nice set for cash game. I would like to get in line to check out the sample chips. Thanks to all who have coordinated this effort!

I can be removed from the Canadian samples list. I've acquired a bunch of different samples and am good to let these pass to another member.

Thanks for setting this up @allforcharity it's a fantastic way for members to see and handle a variety of chips they might not be able to otherwise.

20210216_084631.jpg
After a couple days I think I'm done with the Canada set... Who's next? @Shlivs21 ?

Thanks to allofcharity and everyone else who has added chips along the way. This is quite helpful to have all these different chips to compare. Going to send them along their way in a few days.

Attachments

• chips.jpg
    chips.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 95
Thank you allofcharity and other contributors for the samples making their way through Canada. The kids liked the weight of the Roulette chips but liked the colour variety of the Paulson chips best. Looks like I’m just going to have to bite the bullet and get a set. Now if I could just find a nice set somewhere......
Happy to pass the samples onto the next Canadian, or send them wherever need be.

Thank you allofcharity and other contributors for the samples making their way through Canada. The kids liked the weight of the Roulette chips but liked the colour variety of the Paulson chips best. Looks like I’m just going to have to bite the bullet and get a set. Now if I could just find a nice set somewhere......
Happy to pass the samples onto the next Canadian, or send them wherever need be.

Can you contact @Zr1 to see if he is still interested in the sample chips? We may have accidentally skipped him sometime back. If no, then hold on to them for the time being.

So what are you wanting to get a set of, exactly? I assume you know about the big @TheChipRoom sale coming up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom