FREE loan of Paulson clay and Bud Jones plastic samples, especially for new chippers! See inside for rules....

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got the following people on the Canadian waiting list (in order):
@danjai @blackhole @Shlivs21 @swana
I will assume you are still interested unless you post that you are not.

I think the two US sample sets are currently with @Jackypoo and @Esmerelda and they are probably ready to go to the very next US-based members who want to sign up.

Esmerelda

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Perhaps we could send them to each other- satisfy the rules and still have some super fun chips to play with?

hopetobloom

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Fantastic offer, appreciate it! :tup: After purchasing 2000 Paulsons so far, I don't know if I still qualify for newbie status anymore, but will definitely keep this in mind if the bug continues to bite and I feel the itch to branch out!

Ghouse

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I just purchased a 1400 set of Cincinnati primary and a similar size HSI Secondary set. I have all samples I need now. So I now ask to be removed from the list. TY. Great idea by the way. Cheers

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic offer, appreciate it! :tup: After purchasing 2000 Paulsons so far, I don't know if I still qualify for newbie status anymore, but will definitely keep this in mind if the bug continues to bite and I feel the itch to branch out!

You don't need to be a "newbie" to qualify to receive this sample set for evaluation. It is there so anyone who is interested can see and compare a variety of higher end chips of various materials, manufacturers, and molds. If you want to see them and are willing to forward to the next person, then you qualify.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attention, all members, especially new ones! The two US sample sets are ready to go to the next people to sign up, so if you haven't had a chance to evaluate nice higher end chips up close and personally, this is your low-cost, no-hassle opportunity!

yarbsr02

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Attention, all members, especially new ones! The two US sample sets are ready to go to the next people to sign up, so if you haven't had a chance to evaluate nice higher end chips up close and personally, this is your low-cost, no-hassle opportunity!
Long time forum reader, finally getting registered and serious about buying a nice set for cash game. I would like to get in line to check out the sample chips. Thanks to all who have coordinated this effort!

swana

High Hand
Reaction score
I can be removed from the Canadian samples list. I've acquired a bunch of different samples and am good to let these pass to another member.

Thanks for setting this up @allforcharity it's a fantastic way for members to see and handle a variety of chips they might not be able to otherwise.

blackhole

High Hand
Reaction score
20210216_084631.jpg
After a couple days I think I'm done with the Canada set... Who's next? @Shlivs21 ?

jacquesdc99

Reaction score
Thanks to allofcharity and everyone else who has added chips along the way. This is quite helpful to have all these different chips to compare. Going to send them along their way in a few days.

Attachments

• chips.jpg
    chips.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom