FREE loan of Paulson clay and Bud Jones plastic samples, especially for new chippers! See inside for rules.... (7 Viewers)

@allforcharity the sample additions still haven’t gotten to me, the tracking shows all kinds of weirdness. I contacted USPS to investigate. I’m hoping they can figure this out. Afterwards, the whole set will go to @bdaysenpai. Worst case I’ll just send the original samples.

@allforcharity the sample additions still haven’t gotten to me, the tracking shows all kinds of weirdness. I contacted USPS to investigate. I’m hoping they can figure this out. Afterwards, the whole set will go to @bdaysenpai. Worst case I’ll just send the original samples.

Yeah, tracking has it back and forth between states. Probably messed up because of the upcoming election. When you get it, you can hang onto it, it's okay. Don't worry about forwarding to anybody.

@allforcharity I will be late to send these out. I am awaiting a shipment that has s sample of China Clays that I will be adding to my traveling set. Once those arrive I will be shipping the samples out. Sorry for the delay.

@allforcharity I will be late to send these out. I am awaiting a shipment that has s sample of China Clays that I will be adding to my traveling set. Once those arrive I will be shipping the samples out. Sorry for the delay.

Go ahead and send the samples out. I'd rather not add a set of China Clays to this sample set and unbalance the two that are circulating - thanks.

Wait...why am I getting anything? I didn't add anything, and the ones I sent were delivered.

I think he means they may be returning to @natumes , which doesn't make a lot of sense. We may have to re-forward to @bdaysenpai . Nathan, tell me if they come back to you and I'll pay for the forwarding.

I think he means they may be returning to @natumes , which doesn't make a lot of sense. We may have to re-forward to @bdaysenpai . Nathan, tell me if they come back to you and I'll pay for the forwarding.

Correction: I did mean @natumes, not @rxed

Original samples are OTW to @bdaysenpai

Sample add ons provided by @natumes never made it to me. The tracking shows that it’s going back to @natumes (return to sender).

Hope that clears it up.

I believe the two sample sets in the US are with the last receivers on the list so far. If any US-based chippers (new or veteran) would like to receive a set to evaluate, please just let me know with a message in this thread.

The next two in line for the Canadian sample set are @Grimace and @danjai (as @JScott no longer requires them). Always ready to add to this list as well.

Everyone and anyone, please feel free to recommend these samples to newer forum members and to others you think may be interested. Since "Get Samples" is pretty much our mantra around here, this is a chance to see some of the higher-end products that Vendors sell and members tend to put up in the Classifieds.

Thank you for this service. If any samples make their way to Toronto, would love to check them out. Thank you and stay safe.

Forwarding lists

Sample Set 1 to memberDate mailedSample Set 2 to memberDate mailed
@dutch_whaley18 Feb 2020@CaseAce18 Feb 2020
@Beaniman26 Feb 2020@Chester Copperpot9 Mar 2020
@JustDave11 Mar 2020@a2thelee
@cgpilot@chutracheese
@MartinP30@Sozu

For all newer chippers and the curious, these sample sets are still coming around. Reply here to add your name to the list and get some high end samples to evaluate for the cost of forward shipping (about $8).
Hello
Hello,

What a fantastic idea!!! Please add me to the Canada list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom