Free chip mule services to Singapore in March (1 Viewer)

CacheCreekCollector

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
If any SG members are interested, I am traveling to Singapore next month and I'll have room in my luggage to bring along a few extra racks of chips for anybody wanting to avoid shipping costs.
All chips/dealer buttons/etc. shipped to me must be in my possession by March 23rd in order for me to pack them. PM for more info if you want to utilize this mule service. Cheers!

if theres an organized SG meetup I'm sure I can finagle a trip across the pond :ninja:
Although SG is a smaller country, I keep forgetting that it's still a sprawling metropolis & not everyone knows each other. I realized that folks normally have their own group of friends/family that they play cards with so PCF meetups don't occur as often.

But yeah fasho @quintooo, if another organized SG meetup does happen - then count me in as well haha. The last one I was fortunate enough to attend was just super chill, and being able to put real-life faces to PCF handles was nice too.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/singapore-pcf-gathering-home-game.72682/#post-1848471

Bump for all of the SG chippers. This is probably most helpful if you're ordering buttons/singles/cut cards etc. and international shipping is more expensive than the items. Orders must be delivered to me by March 23 to utilize this mule service.

@TAG_Cowboys, your items have been received.
desjgn cards order for Sg.jpg

A lil late, but I want to say thanks again Mike @CacheCreekCollector for bringing my cards from States to SG!

Much appreciated, the group here enjoyed using the new cards.
Hope you ran well during the 2 SG meetups!
No worries @TAG_Cowboys I understand how expensive shipping can get for all the foreign chippers, especially when most of the good stuff is located in North America. @desjgn cards are pretty dope, glad your poker crew enjoyed them.

I'm paying Mike to visit your vault and bring some back for me
I tried harvesting Frank, but unfortunately @CDC insisted that we cash in all of our chips at the end of each session haha

PCF Sg 2024 mini meetup Saturday 4-30.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom