For Sale FREE: CC Dunes Tournament Set (400 chips) GIVEAWAY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In. If I'm chosen, I'll be donating these to my local Amvet post. They use dice chips for their small $10 tournaments that I occasionally play in on Tuesdays and Thursdays!

Hello All,

I have really appreciated PCF, the access to great chips for reasonable prices, and the online tournaments.

So I would like to giveaway a tournament set in very good condition. They are the Dunes china clay chips (purchased from Apache a couple years ago and only used a few times - in likek new condition).

Breakdown:

100s: 125
500s: 50
1000s: 125
5000s: 100

Just respond (leave a comment) to this post to be entered. I will use a random number generator to select the winner (using the comment # - located in upper right corner of your comment - associated with your response). Please only respond once to the thread.

I will also cover shipping to CONUS (up to $20). Chip boxes not included but I will wrap in bubble wrap. If you live outside of CONUS I will ask that you cover the balance in shipping up front.

DRAWING* will be 12pm central Tuesday, February 11th (depending on my schedule this might be pushed back a little...).

If you win, please feel free to keep/use, share, gift, or sell, or whatever...

View attachment 402565View attachment 402566

Can‘t afford not to.

I don't need these, I just post here to thank you for this classy gesture !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom