For Sale FREE: CC Dunes Tournament Set (400 chips) GIVEAWAY (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MM11

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Congrats @DeeVee8

Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 12.04.01 PM.png

DRAWING* will be ~12pm central Tuesday, February 11th

Hello All,

I have really appreciated PCF, the access to great chips for reasonable prices, and the online tournaments.

So I would like to giveaway a tournament set in very good condition. They are the Dunes china clay chips (purchased from Apache a couple years ago and only used a few times - in likek new condition).

Breakdown:

100s: 125
500s: 50
1000s: 125
5000s: 100

Just respond (leave a comment) to this post to be entered. I will use a random number generator to select the winner (using the comment # - located in upper right corner of your comment - associated with your response). Please only respond once to the thread.

I will also cover shipping to CONUS (up to $20). Chip boxes not included but I will wrap in bubble wrap. If you live outside of CONUS I will ask that you cover the balance in shipping up front.

DRAWING* will be 12pm central Tuesday, February 11th (depending on my schedule this might be pushed back a little...).

If you win, please feel free to keep/use, share, gift, or sell, or whatever...

IMG_8821.jpg
IMG_8820.jpg

Last edited:
IN! I know a family member who would love to upgrade from dice chips, this would be a perfect gift! Thanks for adding another awesome giveway this month!!

I won't keep them for myself, but I'm in to give them to a buddy who really needs better chips

Thanks for the giveaway

In. I’ll definitely pass them along for a poker buddy! Thanks, Matt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom