Formally Introducing The Golden Nickel (2 Viewers)

Sweet chips!

The custom racks and dealer buttons elevates your set to epic status.

You mention a table from @T_Chan. Do you have any pics?
Thank you for the kind words, Tony posted some here https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/table-showcase-pics.17451/post-1778736

some of my pics below
E1725E48-77C2-485A-8693-022DD246169B.jpeg
71E15D00-D92F-4A64-83C7-B4653AE8A6B8.jpeg
C00B495D-F9A0-4848-B4EA-3C3289AFAEBA.jpeg

HUGE shoutout to Nate for bringing these to play with last friday. Amazing chips. Loved the feel, loved the colors and patterns. In fact, I loved them so much, I didn't mind sharing my chips with everyone else. I didn't love how double board Omageddon was going for me, but I'm chalking that up to being 2:45 in the morning. Nothing like a 3rd place finish in the tourney, followed by a cash game that brings you back down to -$5 for the night.

Sure we play for cheeseburger stakes, and maybe there's a little too much drinking, but I love my group. @Ben8257, @FordPickup92, @ConsensualPresidency, @krafticus, @Highli99 all awesome people to play with. All of them would be great adds to any game, I'm glad they added to mine. Plus, the guest sets are always incredible. I didn't get a picture, but Ben and Brie brought a mardi gras tourney set and they were delicious as well!

You are all awesome!

HUGE shoutout to Nate for bringing these to play with last friday. Amazing chips. Loved the feel, loved the colors and patterns. In fact, I loved them so much, I didn't mind sharing my chips with everyone else. I didn't love how double board Omageddon was going for me, but I'm chalking that up to being 2:45 in the morning. Nothing like a 3rd place finish in the tourney, followed by a cash game that brings you back down to -$5 for the night.

Sure we play for cheeseburger stakes, and maybe there's a little too much drinking, but I love my group. @Ben8257, @FordPickup92, @ConsensualPresidency, @krafticus, @Highli99 all awesome people to play with. All of them would be great adds to any game, I'm glad they added to mine. Plus, the guest sets are always incredible. I didn't get a picture, but Ben and Brie brought a mardi gras tourney set and they were delicious as well!

You are all awesome!
Here is one I took of Brie "between a rock and a hard place" Chris Gill (can't remember his tag here) and ole Salmon shirt Jeffy!
20220826_194648.jpg

Luckily this was before the Wistpe pig pours or I would look like an alcoholic! Lmao

We absolutely love the BCC MardiGras V2s, we split the forst part of that set to each other our first Christmas chipping together! Still to this day one of if not my absolute favorite tourney set. The octagon $5ks, Plaques, bright colors and masks just scream good times. As one of our original sets this one has had the most felt time and best memories for us!

Happy to have had a chance to share them with the group Harry, and don't worry... we haven't even come close to running out of sets you haven't played yet! Lmao
20220826_194657.jpg

Emergency survival kit! Coors Banquet. Mardi Gras chips, and a beautiful custom @JeepologyOffroad capper! Clothing is really optional if you have the rest of these items.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom