EP calls
I fold...

Flop:
Untitled-1.jpg

Somebody lie to me, tell me I made a good fold :jawdrop:

What stakes is this?
If 1c/2c, open to 20c is 10x...
If 5c/10c, open to 20c is 2x...

Edit: I see it's 5c/10c in the screenshot. a 2x raise probably doesn't accomplish anything but induce a reraise or get a bunch of callers. What is your intent with the raise to 20c?

This is kinda borderline, you almost have implied odds for set mining. This is one reason I like to have my stack always topped off in online cash games with a 100 BB cap.

What stakes is this?
If 1c/2c, open to 20c is 10x...
If 5c/10c, open to 20c is 2x...

Edit: I see it's 5c/10c in the screenshot. a 2x raise probably doesn't accomplish anything but induce a reraise or get a bunch of callers. What is your intent with the raise to 20c?

You are correct, I accomplished nothing and had no intent with my bet. I folded because the raise seemed like too much to call and I was almost certain threes would never make it to show down. Please understand I'm a novice (fish) and I should have had more back.

Can't really offer opinions without knowing stack sizes. Most of the time the fold is a clear error, but perhaps not this time.

Ok, probably a mistake to fold -=- DrStrange

Can't really offer opinions without knowing stack sizes. Most of the time the fold is a clear error, but perhaps not this time.

Ok, probably a mistake to fold -=- DrStrange

From screenshot
BB 30 bb
Hero HJ 33 bb
CO covers

Not a spot I’m in much as usually much deeper but probably calling here 3-ways, definitely just folding if it was heads up against CO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom