First Name Check In (2 Viewers)

Hi Gents! Been a lurker for nearly a year and finally registered! I'm Jonathan from the Gold Coast, Australia. Best wishes from downunder

Hi Folks,
Steve here. Long time lurker and was able to build my first two custom sets thanks to the tips and posts here, so thanks!
Definitely bitten by the bug so looking to add to my collection.

I'm Joe. I'm bad at poker, just slightly less bad than most of the friends I play against :D

Gary ... NOT short for Garfield ... just Gary ... They say that a person's name is often reflective of a person's personality. I'm not sure that it's a good thing but I think it's probably pretty accurate. :|

This has been a humorous thread! Typically anytime, outside work or personal situations, like when I am waiting for my pizza to be called, and they ask me my name, I just make one up. I don't really care what anyone calls me...lol. once I said my name was Dante and the guy at the counter started quoting Dante's Inferno. That was pretty cool. Especially since I recognized it.

In reality, my name is James. However, I go by a great many names...Jim is not one of them. I think it is because people usually assume I go by it. Anyhow...that's me.

Mohammad! Great to meet everyone, and I'm happy to join this forum. I've been lurking a while!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom