First Name Check In (4 Viewers)

James, I havent been active on here much lately. Only when I browse the classified looking for sets I like. Then ill stay on here for a few days/weeks straight until I find something I like. But its a nice forum with many good resource for chipping. I never thought that not calling someone by their first name would be a thing? Most of the time I just refer to their Screenname which I think should be adequate? O well maybe thats just me, I guess just respect everyone and don't get banned by admin. lols

I also find that another user had posted a thread introducing oneself and also including a photo of themselves a cool way to get to know one another, unfortunately that thread is no longer active for posting. So here is my photo that doesn't involve any poker chips or related items.

Attachments

• mugshot.PNG
    mugshot.PNG
    135 KB · Views: 192
James, I havent been active on here much lately. Only when I browse the classified looking for sets I like. Then ill stay on here for a few days/weeks straight until I find something I like. But its a nice forum with many good resource for chipping. I never thought that not calling someone by their first name would be a thing? Most of the time I just refer to their Screenname which I think should be adequate? O well maybe thats just me, I guess just respect everyone and don't get banned by admin. lols

I also find that another user had posted a thread introducing oneself and also including a photo of themselves a cool way to get to know one another, unfortunately that thread is no longer active for posting. So here is my photo that doesn't involve any poker chips or related items.

Good to meet you James! New here as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom