Films that would make good chip sets (2 Viewers)

you can buy blank chips. i just bought a bunch of the china clay davincis. they are about .10/chip at chips and games. then have gear print labels and put them on the chip.

you can get custom printed ceramics where the printing is doe on the chip cost anywere from .40-1.00/chip depending on chip quality where you order from

you can get custom compression molded chips from classic poker chips ranging from 1.29-3.00/chip

@Rebelwork I got 1000 Full face printed Ceramic chips from China below for my Princess Bride themed set. Once the artwork was finalized the prototypes went to print and once approved production was pretty quick. They shipped pretty fast via DHL. The whole process was all done within 2 weeks time. The chips were very cheap at .20 a chip and they came out great after they fixed an issue with the colors on the prototypes. They even were able to print on the rolling edges. The shipping was expensive at $150, but the cost of the chips makes up for it. In shipping none of my 1000 chips were damaged. They did throw in the 8 Prototypes they made, but they were loose in the box. One of those chips broke either in shipping or US Customs broke the chip to inspect it.

INIGOSNAKE.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom