Felt Design Feedback (1 Viewer)

Grunch:

Gorgeous design, the only thing I might change is using a silver or metallic color for the bet line and lettering. Your design is similar to mine, so I could just be partial. Nice job!
20210306_175538.jpg

I like your first two, especially the red.

I know my circle is different color for contrast, but red on red shades turned out like this for me on the main pattern...

If you did it for the entire table, I think it would look subtle, and pretty awesome honestly...

56F49CCD-1A64-4599-BAED-1ED9E136EED7.jpeg

Jesus, @CraigT78 's table is literally what I was thinking to replace my burgundy cloth, logo, etc.

My room is more western/outdoors, with a pool table, etc., so I'm sticking with the burgundy color. I was thinking the same with the logo, superimposed, contrast, whatever you want to call it - subtle. Mine was to be IWPR, but I'm still on the fence. Then, in place of the suits, the IWPR logo, but I'm still kicking other ideas. I've seen suits, with a random character. Heck, I've even thought about caricatures of my family, pets, maybe even my regular players. Again, very small, so you wouldn't notice at a distance.

I am tempted by the black line on yours, instead of a gold line, since I already am likely to replace my twisted fabric cord with a new a similar: burg/gold cord.

In fact, I'll ask you @CraigT78 , can you place a twisted cord, similar too the picture, as your bet line on the burgundy, so we can see how it looks? You can see it's a mix of gold, then gold/burgundy. Again, this would allow us to have a subtle bet line, with a bold gold or black.
68C743D1-7475-441B-AF68-75391CAF5FBB.png
Table 1 - Copy.jpeg

Jesus, @CraigT78 's table is literally what I was thinking to replace my burgundy cloth, logo, etc.

My room is more western/outdoors, with a pool table, etc., so I'm sticking with the burgundy color. I was thinking the same with the logo, superimposed, contrast, whatever you want to call it - subtle. Mine was to be IWPR, but I'm still on the fence. Then, in place of the suits, the IWPR logo, but I'm still kicking other ideas. I've seen suits, with a random character. Heck, I've even thought about caricatures of my family, pets, maybe even my regular players. Again, very small, so you wouldn't notice at a distance.

I am tempted by the black line on yours, instead of a gold line, since I already am likely to replace my twisted fabric cord with a new a similar: burg/gold cord.

In fact, I'll ask you @CraigT78 , can you place a twisted cord, similar too the picture, as your bet line on the burgundy, so we can see how it looks? You can see it's a mix of gold, then gold/burgundy. Again, this would allow us to have a subtle bet line, with a bold gold or black.View attachment 669837View attachment 669841
I'm not the designer, I couldn't even open the file. Sorry man - best bet is to reach out to the fabulous designers here on the forum for help.

I'm not the designer, I couldn't even open the file. Sorry man - best bet is to reach out to the fabulous designers here on the forum for help.
Yep, I had sent an email to T_Chan, since I'll be ordering the cloth from him. I thought perhaps you were toying with software. Good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom