Felt Design Feedback (2 Viewers)

I would want to do the same and it seems you already have the betting line placed perfectly. As I said, they already look great and the issue I brough up was the only thing that cough my eye. The two circles, the name and the logo might look like they are just one design and not one design inside or a betting line.

I wish I could make it in August, man... It's a bummer... Hopefully one day, my friend...
I see what you are saying. We took the center logo from my tournament set - and that's why the text is not centered between. I'll have to see what it looks like doing so.
16173028559087787123614325018900.jpg

I think they look great.

Perhaps making the inner circle (and logo) a little larger. Thereby moving the wording of Windy Crest a bit closer to the betting line. Not alot - just enough to reduce the empty space that exists by about half. Or making the text of Windy Crest bigger to as to minimize that space.

If that makes any sense? I think that's my long winded way of saying I think there's too much space from the betting line to the stuff in the middle.

Love em. I’d try out a contrasting betting line and ship it

I like the original green felt in the OP. But must say, I never expected you to go for a round table, is there a story involved or just trying something different?

Also, I need 5 tables for the meetup. Two ovals, two rounds, and a backup barrington table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom