Feedback System Temporarily Down (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
The feedback system was updated today. Unfortunately a bug was found that causes an error page when trying to view a thread you created outside of the Classified section. The feedback system has been disabled until a patch can be applied. All of your stats will be retained. Should be fixed within the next 24 hrs. Thx.

It seems that way with the recent update. Something to do with unique ratings.

It seems that way with the recent update. Something to do with unique ratings.
I thought it might've changed to be something like unique user ratings.

Question - So if someone has 5 positive transactions and 1 negative transaction with the same person and gives feedback accordingly, would the rating just show 0 positive and 1 negative?

I think it doesn't count multiple ratings from the same user anymore. If xyz user left you 3 positive feedbacks it only counts as 1 now.

I think it doesn't count multiple ratings from the same user anymore. If xyz user left you 3 positive feedbacks it only counts as 1 now.

This is correct. :tup: Unique Ratings counts feedback amount on per unique user basis. So if user x gave 3 positive feedback to user y, user y will have 1 positive feedback, not 3 as they are received from the same user. The same happens for neutral and negative feedback.

Quick Question, is there a time limit or something of that nature for feedback? I read through various feedback posts and saw this issue but didn't necessarily see a resolution. There's a couple FS or Auctions where I posted, but the thread is not in the drop down option for the OP feedback, any suggestions?

B9C80AA1-77A0-42C8-B532-079E62818083.jpeg

Quick Question, is there a time limit or something of that nature for feedback? I read through various feedback posts and saw this issue but didn't necessarily see a resolution. There's a couple FS or Auctions where I posted, but the thread is not in the drop down option for the OP feedback, any suggestions?

View attachment 309436
I have a couple like this, and I know it's not the normal things like OP had to have a certain type of post up or you have to leave a comment. I just ran into one where seller left positive feedback for me, but I can't leave feedback for them.

View attachment 309436

Getting this issue too. Can’t find the thread and it’s required for leaving a feedback

I have a couple like this, and I know it's not the normal things like OP had to have a certain type of post up or you have to leave a comment. I just ran into one where seller left positive feedback for me, but I can't leave feedback for them.

Looks like you reached the 5 feedbacks per day limit. Try again in 24 hrs.

Getting this issue too. Can’t find the thread and it’s required for leaving a feedback

Need more info. Link to thread?

I also have tried to leave feedback but "Please enter valid URL" pops up and won't let me do anything?
Cut and paste not working.

Is the feedback system down again? I have tried to leave feedback on a couple different transactions and am getting an error saying that I need to have posted in the thread (which I have).

Thanks,
Grant

I cant Leave feedback at the moment so I’m putting it here as the logical thing for someone to do is search feedback @zo121179 is a good seller. Timely shipping and good communication.

I’ll be leaving feedback for him once the system comes back up!

I got a bunch of feedbacks to leave. Also harder to sell when buyer cant check on your feedback. Ppl more cautious. Hope it's back soon. Thanks Tommy. Also can't wait for the table top

Yea....I'm worried I'm going to forget all the sellers who I owe feedback...

I'll just post them here too...don't want to forget...but @MatB @Matthew627 @HawaiiChips @Roll Tide Roll @Swift618 @FDLmold @Cliff
@jr8719

All above mentioned members have SOLD me chips within the last little while. They are all awesome. Got tracking and shipping information quick. Chips arrived as a chipper would hope for. Happy has hell!!! Thanks gents!! Buy with confidence from them!

Sorry Tommy...if this is crowding the thread a bit...just want to be sure they get recognized and I don't forget. I know you are probably working to fix it. Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom