Feedback System Temporarily Down

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
The feedback system was updated today. Unfortunately a bug was found that causes an error page when trying to view a thread you created outside of the Classified section. The feedback system has been disabled until a patch can be applied. All of your stats will be retained. Should be fixed within the next 24 hrs. Thx.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
It seems that way with the recent update. Something to do with unique ratings.

markleteenie

Flush
Reaction score
It seems that way with the recent update. Something to do with unique ratings.
I thought it might've changed to be something like unique user ratings.

Question - So if someone has 5 positive transactions and 1 negative transaction with the same person and gives feedback accordingly, would the rating just show 0 positive and 1 negative?

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I think it doesn't count multiple ratings from the same user anymore. If xyz user left you 3 positive feedbacks it only counts as 1 now.
This is correct. :tup: Unique Ratings counts feedback amount on per unique user basis. So if user x gave 3 positive feedback to user y, user y will have 1 positive feedback, not 3 as they are received from the same user. The same happens for neutral and negative feedback.

BarrieJ3

Straight
Reaction score
Quick Question, is there a time limit or something of that nature for feedback? I read through various feedback posts and saw this issue but didn't necessarily see a resolution. There's a couple FS or Auctions where I posted, but the thread is not in the drop down option for the OP feedback, any suggestions?

B9C80AA1-77A0-42C8-B532-079E62818083.jpeg

BarrieJ3

Straight
Reaction score
Quick Question, is there a time limit or something of that nature for feedback? I read through various feedback posts and saw this issue but didn't necessarily see a resolution. There's a couple FS or Auctions where I posted, but the thread is not in the drop down option for the OP feedback, any suggestions?

View attachment 309436
I have a couple like this, and I know it's not the normal things like OP had to have a certain type of post up or you have to leave a comment. I just ran into one where seller left positive feedback for me, but I can't leave feedback for them.

wuffle

High Hand
Reaction score

View attachment 309436
Getting this issue too. Can’t find the thread and it’s required for leaving a feedback

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
I have a couple like this, and I know it's not the normal things like OP had to have a certain type of post up or you have to leave a comment. I just ran into one where seller left positive feedback for me, but I can't leave feedback for them.
Looks like you reached the 5 feedbacks per day limit. Try again in 24 hrs.

Getting this issue too. Can’t find the thread and it’s required for leaving a feedback
Need more info. Link to thread?

BarrieJ3

Straight
Reaction score

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score

Horac

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I also have tried to leave feedback but "Please enter valid URL" pops up and won't let me do anything?
Cut and paste not working.

Top Bottom