*Faux* Jack pr0n thread (1 Viewer)

Better splash pot pics with a couple barrels of 5c labeled:)
20200930_170537.jpg

20200930_170610.jpg

1668622122126.png

Murdered a rack of Lake Elsinore RHC $1s (thanks for the advice, @Nanook) and designed, printed/laminated, and cut vinyl labels to create a Jack Cincinnati quarter for my 25¢/50¢ game this weekend!

Couldn't get the color matching exactly right on my home printer, but I think this is close enough (I did four batches of labels of slightly different colors so they'll be mixed together). Of course, after I printed them, I was thinking maybe the denom matching the pink edge spot might have been nice...

Last edited:
Small mixed Jack Detroit and cinci set with relabeled hsi 1a as $5s and Jack $1000 ncv chips as a not completely standard $250 denom just because I want the yellow chips in play!

A relabeled (overlabeled?) $1 snuck in there as well. Dont know who did that but I know there is a strong team black dollar here!
PXL_20221230_104219695.jpg

PXL_20221230_104301622.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20221230_104438970.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20221230_104701088.jpg

We've seen plenty of high stakes/25K/100K Jack relabels, how about some MICRO stakes!!

Just got my 5c labels in the mail from @Gear and they are perfect! Thanks! Labeled 5 chips real quick to see how it looks and they are amazing :D

I think the HSI secondary frac is a perfect, subtle 5c in this set
Now just have to do the other 95...

View attachment 543838
View attachment 543837
Micro Stakes Nut!

I'm doing something similar using the snapper as a quarter, just trying to figure out the nickel.

Also if anyone has any JD Detroit Nickels already labeled and you're bored of them let me know.

If anyone has any extra labels let me know as well. I know there's a lot of variables like base color match etc. but we might get lucky.

So far I thinking Pink Snapper as quarter and solid JD tournament colors like yellow, peach blue for background, perhaps Paris 2s, perhaps an SY 2 quarter and a solid for nickel, Perhaps straight up peach starbursts milled or an equivalent day blue or canary yellow. I'm kinda all over the place but I think just about any solid would work. Let me know if you have something in a quarter or nickel I might be interested in.

Made a barrel of these 100Ks to extend my tourney set:

IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg

These are made from murdered Isle 1K secondaries.

I printed the inlay replacements on waterproof vinyl with a second layer of glossy laminate, to try and match the JD glossy look… The labels were then cut on a Cricut Maker 3. I’m finding this machine great for small runs.

Note: I submerged these after inlay replacement to use the water method of oiling. No apparent damage to the labels.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom