*Faux* Jack pr0n thread (2 Viewers)

How do you think the Cinci $2 would work as a quarter with the Jack's? Assume no dirty stack issues?

Thanks
Grant

they would work waaaay better as fracs than as the T2000s i am using them for! for me, there are significant dirty stack issues with the primary $100s, but they are so rare and few to hit the table, i am willing to deal with it.

Actually, even on the "real" Jack chips, the color on the outer part of the inlay doesn't perfectly match the chips - look at how much darker the green is on the inlay than on the chip itself on the $25s pictured above.
Well goddam. I never really noticed that before! You're totally right tho.

If you’re trying to make them look exactly like the other Jacks, the label color should probably be similar to but darker than the base color. But my approach was to try to figure out would look best on each chip and not stick with one inflexible formula.

Makes sense to me. And the more pics I see in this thread, the more it becomes clear that both methods can look great.

20200106_082728.jpg

thanks for your pictures. you inspired me for my set. sometimes the fake ones are more beautiful than the real ones. :)
View attachment 390563
How have I never seen these before? Beautiful. Dover Downs?

I have always felt as though the official JACK $1 is the weakest chip in the lineup, especially when you see relabel options like this.

How have I never seen these before? Beautiful. Dover Downs?

I have always felt as though the official JACK $1 is the weakest chip in the lineup, especially when you see relabel options like this.
thank you. yes I agree with the $1 jack. it’s 260 dover down near mint turned into $1000 jack

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom