Giveaway Father’s Day dealer button giveaway (34 Viewers)

ROUND 1 - MATCH 9

@ktran vs @detroitdad

1624307376620.png
vs
1624307384840.png

OH NO!!! My son said we can't upload the final match of Round 1 because he has reached his daily upload limit (I know who wins, though ;) ). We will have to wait until tomorrow to finish this epic opening round and we will get Round 2 posted tomorrow, as well. Then we will get the remaining matches posted on Wednesday.

I hope you guys are having as much fun with this as I am.

OH NO!!! My son said we can't upload the final match of Round 1 because he has reached his daily upload limit (I know who wins, though ;) ). We will have to wait until tomorrow to finish this epic opening round and we will get Round 2 posted tomorrow, as well. Then we will get the remaining matches posted on Wednesday.

This is hands down the best giveaway contest ever.

This is such an amazing giveaway @Himewad! Please thank your son for us for putting the show online and allowing us to enjoy these.

In the meantime, here's some more SSBU action to tide you over:

Commentary quote of the day comes from the Round 1 match between Wario and Luigi ... "[Luigi] parries the fart!"

I wish I could parry a fart every now and again. That would be a useful skill.
I was watching with my wife and her comment was "Of course you parried the fart. You should have been the one farting, then nobody could parry it."

Literally dying right now :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom