Giveaway Father’s Day dealer button giveaway (2 Viewers)

Yes

Well I am going to need to see the camera in the sky view of the house fir the last 24 hours to make sure thier was no editing of the tapes

That was some straight up bull shit......

Yes

Well I am going to need to see the camera in the sky view of the house fir the last 24 hours to make sure thier was no editing of the tapes

That was some straight up bull shit......
That first knockout was crazy. We barely started talking and Donkey Kong lost a life. We were stunned.

I really am sorry for the delay getting these posted. My son‘s birthday was Monday, and he worked each of the past three nights. Combine that with me actually going into the office this week, and it’s been a bit of an adjustment for the fam. Our plan is to post Round 2 in the morning, then record the rest of the rounds thru the consolation and championship matches after that, and post Rounds 3, 4 and 5 on Friday.

582EC1C0-74EF-4A5D-8CD5-E01F1E1004F7.jpeg

No need to apologize

You are doing stuff for us and we are enjoying the hell out it....and if someone isn't then kick them out Nd put Donkey Kong back in thier ungrateful asses spot

This giveaway is great

Thanks for the opportunity

No need to apologize

You are doing stuff for us and we are enjoying the hell out it....and if someone isn't then kick them out Nd put Donkey Kong back in thier ungrateful asses spot

This giveaway is great

Thanks for the opportunity
Exactly what @RowlettTexasChipGuy said. No
Rush this is awesome. Epic way to decide a giveaway.

You've got a full day to trash talk your opponent. Let's hear it, guys!

If you win your next match, you are guaranteed to win one of the dealer button prize packages!!!

You've got a full day to trash talk your opponent. Let's hear it, guys!

If you win your next match, you are guaranteed to win one of the dealer button prize packages!!!
Wow is there any way Luigi doesn't sweep this whole thing?

well, my kids told me I had no chance from the start so…:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom