Giveaway Father’s Day dealer button giveaway (3 Viewers)

ROUND 1 - MATCH 2

@BamaT8ter vs @wmaddix

1624245426348.jpeg
vs
1624245438916.jpeg

Last edited:
Basically, each character is set up to have 2 "lives" ... once the second life is expired, the match is over.

Fun contest. Are they all video game characters? I haven't played video games in about 15 years (maybe longer). Then is was only Madden, Baseball, ect.....

Is there a Barry Sanders character lol.

Fun contest. Are they all video game characters? I haven't played video games in about 15 years (maybe longer). Then is was only Madden, Baseball, ect.....

Is there a Barry Sanders character lol.
I think so, but again I'm not entirely sure. I've never heard of most of the characters in this game. We are using 32 of them, but there are something like 80 in the game if you include DLC.

haha I just logged on. This thread blew up haha. In for region 4. Sonic kicks butt!

I doubt if we will get the Round 2 matches done today, but we're trying to get the last 10 Round 1 matches edited so that I can post them. I promise I'm not doing a slow roll. We took the family out for lunch and he has to work tonight. Stay tuned ...

Commentary quote of the day comes from the Round 1 match between Wario and Luigi ... "[Luigi] parries the fart!"

I wish I could parry a fart every now and again. That would be a useful skill.

Commentary quote of the day comes from the Round 1 match between Wario and Luigi ... "[Luigi] parries the fart!"

I wish I could parry a fart every now and again. That would be a useful skill.
Looks like Wario and I share something in common. :sick:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom