Fat Tire Cash Set Has Arrived (1 Viewer)

Every single demon hits the mark! Nice (y) :thumbsup:

Demons hitting their mark?

0BFA258D-9AC1-4167-8BE7-2C64D8025F00.jpeg

Fantastic job! These look incredible!

Why don't you gather up Gil (Albino Dragon) from that mountain observatory of his, and make your way to the MTTD...? My daughter Payton misses him fiercely... That's her only question when I bring up hosting... "Is Gil going to be here?"... during the first MTTD, her and Gil hit it off. Pretty sure Payton is taller than him now... :)

Payton and Gil Foosball.jpg

Absolutely awesome set @Trihonda. There aren't a whole lot of customs that I love, but you nailed this. Totally gorgeous.

That single is the stuff of fantasy. Good lord!

Congratulations sir (y) :thumbsup:

So damn nice! That $1 is the nuts. Well done sir.

(Pretty sure you've said elsewhere that you aren't offering samples for this set but if you change your mind...)

Beautiful! All chips are great but the $1 and $100 are faves.

1s Are the bomb!!!!!!

wow. 1s and 100s. nicely done!

Really really nice. $1s in particular are lust-worthy!

Looks like we have a crowd favorite...

I got the chippies into play on Thursday... I knew the $1’s were a fave of mine too, but the more I looked at them in stacks, the more I fell in love...

FF0B2B59-C2DC-4720-86DC-0FD8E7735654.jpeg
93FCE047-4433-43E3-ACAE-7887C5966423.jpeg

He already told me no. :LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

I love those who offer up samples, and I did so with my tourney set...

However, for whatever reason, I did not with he Cash set, I suppose it has something to due with being a meetup host, and sending off a bunch of cash chips all over the country. I wanted a little more security built in to my main cash set.

However, for whatever reason, I did not with he Cash set, I suppose it has something to due with being a meetup host, and sending off a bunch of cash chips all over the country. I wanted a little more security built in to my main cash set.
:cautious:...OK....

I also built a moat around my house, with sharks... with laser beams... ;)

But I did actually install security cameras outside, which i very much like.

Cool!!! Wireless?
I just ordered 3 flood light cameras, 2 Spot light cameras, and the door bell camera all from Ring!!! Not to mention the strategically positioned firepower in the house... your either going to be on candid camera if i'm not home and you get in....or its a 1 way ticket into my house if you are an unauthorized person!!!!

We did the same about a month or two ago after someone broke into my car that was sitting on the driveway. Also a plus since my wife's at home and can see who's ringing the doorbell, etc. It made it really nice when we were on vacation and the management company told us they made repairs to something outside and we never saw them on camera. Busted.

@Trihonda, will there be chips that will be up for sale at the meet?

Just curious.. :D

Meetups often have a decent selection of guest chip sets to put into play... and often times folks bring their sets to sell (or show off), or even bins of samples to trade/sell. I strongly encourage folks to bring chips! :)

I don't have any chips specifically for sale at the MTTD, but if you're looking, post in the MTTD thread and tell folks to bring chips for you to look at and possibly buy!

Meetups often have a decent selection of guest chip sets to put into play... and often times folks bring their sets to sell (or show off), or even bins of samples to trade/sell. I strongly encourage folks to bring chips! :)

I don't have any chips specifically for sale at the MTTD, but if you're looking, post in the MTTD thread and tell folks to bring chips for you to look at and possibly buy!

Pretty sure he was referencing your fantastically poor attempt at a “prank” yesterday.

I really like finding error chips...

However, not sure this is the kind of error chip I’m excited about... Granted, there were a couple extras included so it’s not like it’s something I’d complain about to CPC.

But seriously a LOL moment when @Jason found this last Thursday.

B2A34513-133A-4D60-8EFC-FAC322244205.jpeg

...and got these into play for the second time ...

The ones just keep screaming at me (“hey, look at me, I’m awesome”). They do actually say that. I can’t stop staring at these.. my Regs just have no clue why I’m giddy...

CBCDBF15-CA06-46CE-AA93-E9E688311705.jpeg

Sounds like he'll consider it for 126.25+s&h

Underrated about security cameras, random birds setting off the motion sensor (if your cameras have motion sensors.)

Random nature pics :)

Last edited:
I really like finding error chips...

However, not sure this is the kind of error chip I’m excited about... Granted, there were a couple extras included so it’s not like it’s something I’d complain about to CPC.

But seriously a LOL moment when @Jason found this last Thursday.

View attachment 164964

Yikes.

About what ratio of error chips did you get?

Curious given my own order's arrival is in the distant horizon.

I ordered 5 extras per denom; hoping that'll be enough.

Yikes.

About what ratio of error chips did you get?

Curious given my own order's arrival is in the distant horizon.

I ordered 5 extras per denom; hoping that'll be enough.

Error chips are actually kinda cool. Def more so with spot errors, as opposed to inlay errors. I think I’ve seen 2-4 inlay error chips total (in 2200 total chips). But I haven’t gone through each n every chip to get a count. I always order 20 extra of each. Creates a full rack of chips... :). But I’m sure you’d be fine with 5 each extra. :).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom