Fantasy Football 2017 - DRAFT WED 9/6 8pm EST (1 Viewer)

I think Miller and Mariota are going to turn in disappointing years and I hate RB committees. Love the Jones/Bryant/Reed picks though. Thomas needs a QB with a functioning arm and an IQ over 55.
I dont love my team. I was going to pick brady or rodgers and they both went 2-3 spots before it was my turn to select. then people were reaching on QBs and i was left with Mariota.

I'm not sure what to think of my team. I'm used to ppr leagues with more flex positions:

QB Rivers
RB Elliot / McFadden
RB Ingram
WR Hilton
WR Watkins
TE GRONK
Flex Decker

I have Jamaal Charles on my bench - I really don't think it's a pipe dream. He looked good in preseason week 3, and when has CJ Anderson ever stayed healthy?

Are they making Jamaal Charles wear a helmet yet or is he still grandfathered in from the days of no helmet football?

Rivers is going to make you fantasize about ways to kill yourself. McFadden / Elliott is fine, will be very productive. Ingram is in like a 9 running back platoon. Love the Hilton pick (why did he drop so far?!?) and Watkins if he can stay healthy. Gronk is going to get hurt as sure as the world turns.

I dont love my team. I was going to pick brady or rodgers and they both went 2-3 spots before it was my turn to select. then people were reaching on QBs and i was left with Mariota.

The hardest thing to pickup on the waiver wires as hidden gold is WRs because after the top 12, they're so hit or miss week to week. RBs are pretty easy to pickup as you watch the season evolve. QBs aren't that hard either - one or two will emerge as great acquisitions (like Dak last year).

I think Jordie and Wilson might end up as the best at their respective positions this year.
Gore's done and you'll find a better flex than Landry.

Jordy Nelson has no joints - he just has some cartiledge that moves more freely than other cartilage elsewhere on his body.

Frank Gore is a robot and moves like one too. He had something like 6mm per carry after contact last year. I saw one guy tackle him by throwing a glove at him.

QB - Dak Prescott - sophomore slump
RB - Le'Veon Bell - comes into camp fat out of shape
RB - Leonard Fournette - rookie behind horrible OL
WR - Terrence Pryor Sr - still learning to catch
WR - Davante Adams - like this pick
TE - Jack Doyle -who?
FLEX - Isiah Crowell - he's a Brown
D - Broncos
K - Dan Bailey

Picked up Conner as Bell's handcuff and I have Allen Robinson (WR), Kenny Britt (WR), and LeGarrette Blount (RB, PHI) on the bench. Also have other people's RB handcuffs (Sims from TB, Washington from OAK, and West from KC).

Loved my first 6 picks as things went just as I scripted picking 2nd and having my second round pick be very late (23rd). Got Bell first, then Fournette, then Crowell, then Pryor, Adams, and Dak.

Congrats on your last place team Bergs

QB - Dak Prescott
RB - Le'Veon Bell
RB - Leonard Fournette
WR - Terrence Pryor Sr
WR - Davante Adams
TE - Jack Doyle
FLEX - Isiah Crowell
D - Broncos
K - Dan Bailey

Picked up Conner as Bell's handcuff and I have Allen Robinson (WR), Kenny Britt (WR), and LeGarrette Blount (RB, PHI) on the bench. Also have other people's RB handcuffs (Sims from TB, Washington from OAK, and West from KC).

Loved my first 6 picks as things went just as I scripted picking 2nd and having my second round pick be very late (23rd). Got Bell first, then Fournette, then Crowell, then Pryor, Adams, and Dak.

Huge advantage picking from the top 2 this year in this league. I don't buy into the Pryor hype (call him Terrence if you think it will help) but otherwise this team is solid.

Wouldn't mind chiming in once in awhile. Anyway to post teams (with PCF usernames) in the OP?

I kinda miss Rainman letting us all know how bad are picks are with his graph.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - David Johnson
RB - Bilal Powell
WR - Amari Cooper
WR - Randall Cobb
TE - Greg Olsen
Flex - Paul Perkins
D - Ravens
K - Matt Prater

I feel like I have a 1st place team. Bring it on

QB - Ryan Tannehill
RB - Spencer Ware
RB - Justin Forsett
WR - Julian Edelman
WR - Anquan Boldin
TE - Jason Witten
Flex - Steve Smith, Sr.
K - Robert Aguayo
DEF - Cleveland

Fine...
Not in love with my team after looking at again today..

QB - Derek Carr
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Joe Mixon
WR - OBJ
WR - Michael Crabtree
TE - Tyler Eifert
Flex - Kelvin Benjamin
K - Mason Crosby
Def - YOUR SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS !!!!!

QB - Tom Brady
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Christian McCaffrey
WR - Keenan Allen
WR - Tyreek Hill
TE - Jimmy Graham
FLEX - Jamison Crowder
D - Cardinals
K - Cairo Santos

I don't hate, I don't love it. Very weak at WR.

Looks like a solid team. I see your flex is Crowder so I'm guessing RB depth is an issue. Nice starting lineup though

Here is my team

QB Russell Wilson
RB Carlos Hyde
RB Frank Gore
WR Jordy Nelson
WR Michael Thomas
TE Travis Kelce
FLEX Jarvis Landry
D/ST Chiefs
K Dustin Hopkins

I give myself a grade of a solid B. I just hope old man Gore does not break down. Thanks for putting this together Bergs.
Weak at RB, great everywhere else (assuming Jordy can stay healthy)

I thought you reached for Brady, but that's still a pretty darn good team.
I think the advantage you get from Brady vs the average QB compared to whatever you'd get from a WR or RB vs the average, in the second round of a non PPR draft this year, made it a great pick.
Transation - Brady was undervalued.

QB Kirk Cousins
RB Davonte Freeman
RB Jordan Howard
WR Alshon Jeffery
WR Emmanuel Sanders
TE Kyle Rudolph
FLEX Ty Montgomery
D/ST Panthers
K Matt Bryant

My team gets an A++

Sorry suckers you're all fighting for second place.
Meh. Cousins is a bum, the skins lost both DeSean and Garcin. Good RBs ok WR

QB Mariota
RB Lamar Miller
RB Woodhead/Tevin Coleman
WR Julio Jones
WR Dez Bryant
TE Jordan Reed
Flex Demaryius Thomas
D Vikings
K Tucker
Great WR, best in the draft. Good value pick with Reed at TE if he can stay healthy. Your RBs are shambolic and QB is meh

I thought you reached for Brady, but that's still a pretty darn good team.

Yeah, normally I wouldn't target a QB with that pick preferring to wait to a later round. I just didn't like the other options, so pulled the trigger.

Looks like a solid team. I see your flex is Crowder so I'm guessing RB depth is an issue. Nice starting lineup though

I've got some options off the bench, specifically Duke Johnson, Jr. or Thomas Rawls. Rawls depends on his Week 1 status.

I'm not sure what to think of my team. I'm used to ppr leagues with more flex positions:

QB Rivers
RB Elliot / McFadden
RB Ingram
WR Hilton
WR Watkins
TE GRONK
Flex Decker

I have Jamaal Charles on my bench - I really don't think it's a pipe dream. He looked good in preseason week 3, and when has CJ Anderson ever stayed healthy?
Eek.

QB - Dak Prescott
RB - Le'Veon Bell
RB - Leonard Fournette
WR - Terrence Pryor Sr
WR - Davante Adams
TE - Jack Doyle
FLEX - Isiah Crowell
D - Broncos
K - Dan Bailey

Solid team, you probably had the best draft.

Yeah, normally I wouldn't target a QB with that pick preferring to wait to a later round. I just didn't like the other options, so pulled the trigger.

I've got some options off the bench, specifically Duke Johnson, Jr. or Thomas Rawls. Rawls depends on his Week 1 status.

It's not that you reached for him really, just that Rodgers was still there and you went with Brady. Put Rodgers in his place on your team and it's even better

Fine...
Not in love with my team after looking at again today..

QB - Derek Carr
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Joe Mixon
WR - OBJ
WR - Michael Crabtree
TE - Tyler Eifert
Flex - Kelvin Benjamin
K - Mason Crosby
Def - YOUR SUPER BOWL CHAMPION NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS !!!!!
Decently balanced, but weak at RB. Should be in contention for a playoff spot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom