Fantasy Football 2017 - DRAFT WED 9/6 8pm EST (1 Viewer)

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I've reactivated the ESPN league for PCF FFL 2017. ESPN has promised to come out with several innovations, including a more intuitive and powerful mobile app, that should put it on par with what Yahoo has. I also like the idea of previous years activities and owners carrying forward.

@Apache
@iBetOnEverything
@GrumpyCatMalaka
@Slisk
@Chippy McChiperson
@Ronoh
@manamongkids
@krafticus

There are a couple of other folks that I don't readily have the PCF names for. I'll dig them up in a few and will add them to the OP.

If you're in for this year again, it's $50 per team. You can paypal me - PM me for my PP address - I'm having to change it as a result of losing access to my old ISP). We'll set a date for the draft shortly (see ensuing discussion in this thread) that works for everyone.

If you're not in this year, please PM me or post here and we'll work to give other PCFers an opportunity to join.

Looking forward to playing with everyone again this year!

-Bergs

I'd be happy to play again this year if it was moved to Yahoo but will pass if you're sticking with ESPN.

We're going to stick with ESPN. I don't really want to move the league if we're going to run this for multiple years, and Ho knows what will happen with Yahoo after the VZ acquisition.

FlipUpChip PM'd me to be an alternate so he'll take Ronoh's spot. UpNDown is next on the alternate list.

FlipUp - I'll shoot you an invite. PM me your email address.

I'd be happy to play again this year if it was moved to Yahoo but will pass if you're sticking with ESPN.
I'd love to join a yahoo league if you might start one. I can't stand ESPN's page layout.

Sorry don't mean to threadjack, Bergs.

Hoping I got this right.

Ronoh (Phantom Power Ludicrous Speed) is out and FlipUpChip will be taking over his team. There are no keepers to worry about, and he's obviously free to change the team name.

The complete owner list with status is as follows, as I understand it:

IN
1. Snakes and Condoms - Bergs - IN
2. Charm City Cripplers - Chippy - IN
3. The Drunken Bastard - Phaze12 - IN
4. The City That Reeds - kirkhausen - IN
5. Involuntary Bowel Movements - GrumpyCatMalaka - IN
6. Phantom Power Ludicrous Speed - FlipUpChip - IN
7. OBJ LGBT - ManAmongKids - IN
8. Ahead Until The Playoffs - Krafticus - IN
9. Vantucky Snot Rockets - LabMonkey- IN
10. Team Apache - Apache - IN
11. SouthSide Reacharounds - IBetOnAnything - IN
12. KamelToe Krushers - Slisk - IN

WE'RE FULL! Really looking forward to this FFL season.

Last edited:
I don't know what option a director has but I'd like to see 6 teams make the playoffs. Have 2 wildcard games 3 VS 6 and 4 VS 5. They play for spots against 1 and 2. Mix up the divisions teams for this year...

THX for doing the legwork.

Looks like you guys are lucky. You'll still have a chance to win.
Put me on the list for 2018?

I don't know what option a director has but I'd like to see 6 teams make the playoffs. Have 2 wildcard games 3 VS 6 and 4 VS 5. They play for spots against 1 and 2. Mix up the divisions teams for this year...

THX for doing the legwork.

We'd have to make week 17 matter, or make the regular season one week shorter. I hate making week 17 matter in FFL because you never really know who is going to play - if the teams don't care about the week 17 results we shouldn't either.

I think we'll leave it to 4 teams for now - almost every team ended up in the hunt the last 2 weeks and we had some great close games. I think if half the teams in the league qualified for the postseason we'd have to be playing hockey, not football, lolol.

Hey all - we have a full league and will be ready to go. My paypal acct is moving to a new email addy and I'll send out where to send payments to shortly.

In the interim, lets pick a date for the draft.
I usually like a weekend evening (Sunday night is usually available) towards the end of training camp so your season isn't over when your first rounder goes out in a meaningless preseason game.

How is 5pm EST on Sunday September 3rd?

Hey all - we have a full league and will be ready to go. My paypal acct is moving to a new email addy and I'll send out where to send payments to shortly.

In the interim, lets pick a date for the draft.
I usually like a weekend evening (Sunday night is usually available) towards the end of training camp so your season isn't over when your first rounder goes out in a meaningless preseason game.

How is 5pm EST on Sunday September 3rd?
If that is the day before labor day, I'll be in transit to Wasatch to put my kid in school. Labor Day weekend is tough. I can't see any opportunity for me then.

i don't mind doing it on a Sunday evening but i have to leave for work at 8:30pm every Sunday, (9:30 Mon thru Thurs) as long as it ends before that i'm good. Friday and Sat nights are my nights off so any time on those 2 days.

My schedule is so crazy in August, I'm not sure I can be accommodated.

Anytime between Aug. 11-22 wide open (in Saudi alone)
Aug. 23-29 - in transit from Saudi to DC then to AZ. putting kid number 1 in school
Aug. 30- Sept. 1 - available
Sept. 2-6 in transit from Az to SLC putting kid number 2 in school

Wide open after Sept. 6

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom