Fallout on Prime (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
I recently finished watching the first season of Fallout. Since I’ve never played the game, the storyline was entirely new to me. My overall impression was that it was decent. I’m curious if anyone else has seen it. If you have, what are your thoughts?

Have played all the games (minus Fallout 76) and watched the first two episodes. Many are saying that this is the best video game adaptation out there (never played The Last of Us). I'm hooked after the first two episodes and it's making me want to go back and play the games again

Never played the game, had no backstory to go by.

Have watched ep 1-3 so far. It is ok but currently moving a little too slow for me with too much time wandering through the wastland. Lots of questions I rather they be answering but I'm sure they will get there, with only 8 episodes they need to start getting there soon.

I feel like there are a lot of crossover themes with another show I liked, "Silo", as far as the vault dwellers and what is/was going on there.

Overall I'm still hooked and plan on finishing this week.

Have played all the games (minus Fallout 76) and watched the first two episodes. Many are saying that this is the best video game adaptation out there (never played The Last of Us). I'm hooked after the first two episodes and it's making me want to go back and play the games again
I’m in the same boat. Love the video game and was hooked right away to the show. For fans of the game there are tons of Easter Eggs. The games have a lot of moral and ethical questions raised as well and the show definitely did a good job of carrying those on while still having plenty of silly fun parts to it as well.

...moving a little too slow for me with too much time wandering through the wastland

Only watched the first episode, but I
missed this! Glad to hear there will be more slow exploration of the wasteland in the next episodes! I think the first episode set the scene quite well trying to introduce people not familiar with the games to its world.

I played fallout 4 quite a bit when it came out, but non of the older games. Enjoyed it a lot.

Never played but enjoy eps 1-4. Definitely makes me want to pickup the game. Any suggestions on which edition is the best?

Never played the game, but always wanted to. Might have to get it, 1 episode and 1/2 and I'm enjoying the show. A bit different than what I'm used to, but it's good so far.

I am enjoying the arc of the main characters. Or at least where I think it is going. I haven't found it to be slow. I am enjoying the story building

Seems like everyone is liking it. I hope a season 2 is in the works.

We are going to finish the last two episodes tonight. I may even give one of the games a shot. I'm not a very solid video game player lol.

With all of the positive reviews. I would be surprised if they don't make a season 2. Unless it is just to expensive.

We are going to finish the last two episodes tonight. I may even give one of the games a shot. I'm not a very solid video game player lol.

With all of the positive reviews. I would be surprised if they don't make a season 2. Unless it is just to expensive.
I agree, and they definitely left the door open for another season.

Have only watched the first 2 episodes so far and it isn’t bad.

I do like all the environmental storytelling, the world looks and feels like a Fallout game so it gets an A from me in that department

Last edited:

California already announced the tax breaks Amazon will be receiving for filming season 2 of Fallout.

Last edited:
My wife and I really enjoyed it. As a long-time gamer, I’d been exposed to some of the basic premises of the series, but I’ve never actually played any of the games. That’s probably going to change soon!

I didn't play any of the games either, but will start watching the show tonight. I'll come back to share my opinion.
I'm don watching and the fact that it took me only 2 days is probably all that needs to be said.

Enjoyed the characters, the story telling and the world building. I think it gives enough background even for folks that didn't play the games and I think that is a main factor for the positive reviews.

I'll watch season 2 without hesitation if it comes out eventually.

I haven't seen anyone mention the sound tracks on this show, I'm now done with 3 episodes and I'm really taking it all in.

Great show so far, can't wait to finish it this weekend!

I love listening to the in game radio while playing Fallout and having the songs in the show is a huge plus.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom