Facebooks new creator bonus program is paying me to post!!! Anyone else get in on this? (2 Viewers)

SpaceMonkey420

Full House
Reaction score
Pretty cool I applied to be a Facebook creator days ago and I was approved for this this really weird bonus money program now where they pay me for posts (up to 30,000 a month). Ya I’ve been selling some poker chips and posting poker stories and live videos etx so at first I thought it was “spam” or “scam” but turned out it’s not. It’s been quite an interesting journey. The check from meta came. Anybody else here on Facebook? Anybody else here a digital creator? Heard of it? Anybody else get signed up for this bonus program? Only a select few made it, but somehow I got an invitation. Anyone else?? I have a few
Tips but the meta site is very vague on how to really cash in. Some things I get paid alottt more than others. I posted “in search of an 8 seater van”
Get this…. And they paid me almost $30…. for that one line! This picture of me kissing my lady they paid me $1.44! Seems videos pay more. I’m not allowed to repost any non original content (which is easy). Basically don’t copy and paste. It’s wild. A few 26 second boxing videos I posted (with some pointers) made me almost $100 each! For throwing blows??? What a crazy world we live in. I wonder if they will pay me to list these poker sets??? Lol

#Blessed
IMG_1314.png
IMG_1313.png
IMG_1464.jpeg
IMG_1516.jpeg
IMG_1574.jpeg

That’s crazy. Is FB getting desperate for new content? There’s gotta be a market for chip shuffling ASMR vids (you can just Paypal my cut, thanks). :D

Pretty cool I applied to be a Facebook creator days ago and I was approved for this this really weird bonus money program now where they pay me for posts (up to 30,000 a month). Ya I’ve been selling some poker chips and posting poker stories and live videos etx so at first I thought it was “spam” or “scam” but turned out it’s not. It’s been quite an interesting journey. The check from meta came. Anybody else here on Facebook? Anybody else here a digital creator? Heard of it? Anybody else get signed up for this bonus program? Only a select few made it, but somehow I got an invitation. Anyone else?? I have a few
Tips but the meta site is very vague on how to really cash in. Some things I get paid alottt more than others. I posted “in search of an 8 seater van”
Get this…. And they paid me almost $30…. for that one line! This picture of me kissing my lady they paid me $1.44! Seems videos pay more. I’m not allowed to repost any non original content (which is easy). Basically don’t copy and paste. It’s wild. A few 26 second boxing videos I posted (with some pointers) made me almost $100 each! For throwing blows??? What a crazy world we live in. I wonder if they will pay me to list these poker sets??? Lol

@Mike mac

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom