Exit Only Lounge pRon thread (2 Viewers)

Another jet lagged crappy photo but I'm doing my best! Tournament set with gradient inlays denoms black/red on each side.

Secondaries with black inlays next up.

great looking chips! someday I'll have the money to start to work i my own custom set.

I really like the idea of a 2k chip VS. a 1k chip lets you keep the 500s in play longer, no point in custom chips that don't stay in play long

great looking chips! someday I'll have the money to start to work i my own custom set.

I really like the idea of a 2k chip VS. a 1k chip lets you keep the 500s in play longer, no point in custom chips that don't stay in play long
A. I agree on the T2000/T10,000. After thinking about it I think it's a lot easier to use then the T1000/T5000/T25,000 I have. You should get all chips in play fairly often.

B. Slisk had to shell out some serious money on this. That is a LOT of chips. And then he was bidding up HQ for those Mapes a couple of weeks ago. Dude has dedicated some cheddar to his poker setup.

B. Slisk had to shell out some serious money on this. That is a LOT of chips. And then he was bidding up HQ for those Mapes a couple of weeks ago. Dude has dedicated some cheddar to his poker setup.

no doubt, I know it will be a long time before i can even think about a set like that. but its fun to dream. someday i really hope to have a premium chip\poker set up.... someday ;-)

no doubt, I know it will be a long time before i can even think about a set like that. but its fun to dream. someday i really hope to have a premium chip\poker set up.... someday ;-)
Baby steps! Squirrel a little away at a time and don't touch it.

he's just modest, leaving off half of the zeros....

Wow, those are amazing. I love the cash set. Love. The $1 chip, in particular, is amazing!! Nicely done!!

I am digging the 2k and 10k colors.....plus I love the 1/2 n 1/2 spot design on the 2k

Sick! Glad I am in for the complete sample set. Where do we make the pp ff to? Take my money!

About 100 bucks worth. 33 boxes.
he's just modest, leaving off half of the zeros....

I think he means a different "buck"

9FcMPof.jpg

;)
nitzilla

Great sets! If you are ever hosting in CO, let me know ASAP.... :)
nitzilla

Wow. Add on, rebuy, AND bounty chips? Secondary tournament chips? BALLLLLLLLL-er. Can we get an official ruling from some of the more senior members of the forum?

Really, really nice sets. Definitely still in for a sample set if at all possible. Good work, sir!

Secondary set with black inlays and color-matched denominations is killer, imo.

The add-on/re-buy and bounty chips are a nice touch. Need a matching dealer button, please.

Got my sample set today. Bravo, big fan of everything, favorite probably the $1 cash set chip.

Makes me utterly jealous and like a school boy waiting for my custom set to be done soon

I received my sample set today - very nice - the $1 and $5 are awesome. Thanks also for the lagniappe :) Batalla Sonora

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom