Exit Only Lounge pRon thread (2 Viewers)

Awesome chips Mike! These beauties came today.

2015-07-20 17.31.49.jpg

Hopefully, I can play the set in a meetup one day.

In for dealer button!

Last edited:
Wow! Even better in person! Thanks again, they came out great!!

...and the smuggling continues. At Detroit airport waiting for Amsterdam connection. I have one third of the Exit Only tournament chips spread among 4 family members. Wish me some luck.

...and the smuggling continues. At Detroit airport waiting for Amsterdam connection. I have one third of the Exit Only tournament chips spread among 4 family members. Wish me some luck.
This sounds scary...

No worries. The worst that would happen is they would make me throw them in the trash on the Causeway. I do have a twisted sense of humor. I have a free Terrible's hundo with me for Don Clay (Niko). I could have mailed it from Arizona but I figured he would like it mailed with Saudi postage. Doesn't that make it highly "not allowed"?

No worries. The worst that would happen is they would make me throw them in the trash on the Causeway. I do have a twisted sense of humor. I have a free Terrible's hundo with me for Don Clay (Niko). I could have mailed it from Arizona but I figured he would like it mailed with Saudi postage. Doesn't that make it highly "not allowed"?
No loss of life or limb is definitely good but this still sounds scary

Need location of trash can just in case ;)

I just puked in my own mouth... I hope the chippies make it. GL.

Good run! It's hot here and the Saudis weren't looking at all. I finally have all the Lagrange primaries and the first part of the customs in Kingdom. I gave the wife the green light to follow with the rest next week

Got my samples today, thank you. Very nice work, sir. Very nice.

I love my wife. Picked her up at the airport tonight and look what I have now. All tournament secondaries safely in camp. No mineral oil I can find here so she threw that in and brought another 8 lbs of top quality pork kielbasa from Best of Europe deli in Phoenix. Oiling tomorrow and finally some quality EOL prOn after drying. :)

[URL=http://s174.photobucket.com/user/slisk/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_40.jpg.html][/URL]

Those are beautiful chips. While I'm a bit traditionalist and prefer 1000s over 2000s, I am completely on board with the reasoning, and the half-pie sells me! Now, just keep them safe in that middle eastern heat, clays can only hold so much heat before they become goo.

Those are beautiful chips. While I'm a bit traditionalist and prefer 1000s over 2000s, I am completely on board with the reasoning, and the half-pie sells me! Now, just keep them safe in that middle eastern heat, clays can only hold so much heat before they become goo.

Three days ago the heat index at 2pm was 135 degrees. The electricity is free at my company home and we keep it at 74. TWO A/C units that are bigger than anything I ever saw in Arizona and they run about 20 hours a day. We are OK. ;)

When he gave his logic for doing a 2000 I was totally on board. I've always been at least a little bothered by the 500/1000 chip jump in a tournament set. 25/100/500/2000/10000 makes a ton of logical sense.

Last edited:
I love my wife. Picked her up at the airport tonight and look what I have now. All tournament secondaries safely in camp. No mineral oil I can find here so she threw that in and brought another 8 lbs of top quality pork kielbasa from Best of Europe deli in Phoenix. Oiling tomorrow and finally some quality EOL prOn after drying. :)

bought mineral oil while i was at CVS with my wife, she thought I was constipating, explaining what I was doing was quite hilairous. she looked at me like I had 5 heads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom