Exit Only Lounge pRon thread (1 Viewer)

Bordizzle

Two Pair
Reaction score
nisjz.jpg

AfterTheFact

Full House
Reaction score
Very Nice, I met Jim Blanchard and David Spragg at the convention (just got back this morning) Jim is a super nice guy and I really enjoyed talking (briefly) to him.

I hope to have some PrOn up later this week. Some things were shipped to me and others I carried all over creation in my backpack..... They are the ones I would NOT let out of my site or leave with the bell hop while waiting 8 hours for my plane ;)

Get home safe!

Don Clay

Full House
Reaction score
wow,
can't wait for prOn,
are sample sets still available slisks ?

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Very nice - teaser pr0n is cruel but a first glimpse at these is impressive. Looking forward to more pics!!! :)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Really want to "like" your post, slisk, but then again I don't want to encourage this type of abhorrent teasing behavior...

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Believe it or not that is the only pic I took. I'm stuck in Minneapolis. I do have one cash sample set in my bag but until July 14 we are in different lands!!!

Xurtan

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Thanks slisk . If you have a wife, you deserve to be worshipped for either being an epic husband, or a fuking awesome conman

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ok, I can't be on butler'so hit list. I have one cash set in my pocket. The $1 looks a bit purple instead of blue but I think it is my eyes messing with me. My favorite in this is the Redbirds. These are chalky new no time to clean dust or oil

OK, that buys you some time :)

jbutler

Royal Flush
Reaction score

Ok, I can't be on butler's hit list. I have one cash set in my pocket. The $1 looks a bit purple instead of blue but I think it is my eyes messing with me. My favorite in this is the Redbirds. These are chalky new no time to clean dust or oil

OK, that buys you some time :)

agreed. and even though it's the simplest in the cash set, i really love that nickel. and i bet the $1s are absolutely killer in stacks. can't wait to see mega pron in a couple of weeks...

safe travels, slisk.

BGinGA

Royal Flush
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice - teaser pr0n is cruel but a first glimpse at these is impressive. Looking forward to more pics!!! :)

slisk is the only person who has ever posted multiple teaser pr0n of USPS boxes (containing chips, but not showing any) that didn't piss me off..... in fact, those photos were epic:

moving2-jpg.13347

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score
THX for sparing me your wrath Dave. I hope I received a special waiver since I've got a challenging situation. :)

stocky

Full House
Reaction score

Ok, I can't be on butler's hit list. I have one cash set in my pocket. The $1 looks a bit purple instead of blue but I think it is my eyes messing with me. My favorite in this is the Redbirds. These are chalky new no time to clean dust or oil

You've done a great job with these. The $1 and $5 are my favourites.

Jeff

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok...your box shots put you up there with Noelsarch, Jamby, UW85 and the other megapronners. That's a hoard of chips.

slisk250

Straight Flush
Reaction score

tommythecat

Flush
Reaction score
I am usually a fan of the traditional Vegas color scheme for chips, but those are just beautiful. And man do they look absolutely insane in stacks. Well played sir...well played.

atomiktoaster

Full House
Reaction score
I think the dollar is my favorite. Very nice colors for a workhorse chip.

Top Bottom