ESPN poker table

Beakertwang

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
They’re both made by Barrington, so my guess is that they’re basically the same construction, other than the lights. The ESPN fabric is less ugly than than that terrible brown felt, but it still looks like it was designed for ESPN. Unless you dig the lights, I’d get the less expensive one and refelt it.

Reactions: BTG
Reaction score
I would say "no". Lights, when used at all, should be behind some type of diffuser. Otherwise it's just too harsh to look at.
I've played one of these tables. The lights suck and got turned off after 10 minutes and the whole table was so happy. Overall probably not a horrible table for the price.

newbie858

Sitting Out
Reaction score
i'm in the market as well, currently wallmart has the ESPN for $199 and the ugly brown for $189. worth the $10! the blue one looks better but that is $229 and has no lights! what do you guys think about the ESPN one and if i hate it recovering with SSC! i could also put a diffuser on the light rail to make it fun but not annoying. thoughts?

Reaction score
i'm in the market as well, currently wallmart has the ESPN for $199 and the ugly brown for $189. worth the $10! the blue one looks better but that is $229 and has no lights! what do you guys think about the ESPN one and if i hate it recovering with SSC! i could also put a diffuser on the light rail to make it fun but not annoying. thoughts?
I’d wait for the price to drop. Last month it dropped to $149 but could have just been holiday discount?

I personally wouldn’t go through the hassle with the lights on the ESPN and refelting it. Who knows the shotty work they did installing it but then again I’m not skilled in carpentry/electrical work.

newbie858

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I just saw someones post and thought if i change cloth might add height to the rail which would be more comfortable

Top Bottom