Vevor table (1 Viewer)

I have not, but the armrests look very similar to the old version of Barrington. They've since upgraded and have comfier rests. I'm cheap, but I dont think the wheels are worth $700 more than the more popular folding tables.

Would like to see a proper review as well though, could be wrong.

I have not, but the armrests look very similar to the old version of Barrington. They've since upgraded and have comfier rests. I'm cheap, but I dont think the wheels are worth $700 more than the more popular folding tables.

Would like to see a proper review as well though, could be wrong.
It also looks like it could be a bit more sturdy with those support beams compared to the Barrington.

It also looks like it could be a bit more sturdy with those support beams compared to the Barrington.
You're right, but I've never had a Barrington that I didnt feel was sturdy. Older ones sure, but the one I got last year and another Ive borrowed both felt strong.

It has shallow cup holders like the Barrington. I’m guessing it has a lousy playing surface, but it doesn’t include a topper. It seems like there’s a good reason it’s much less than a Triton.

Is the wheels really worth that extra money? I'm not a huge fan of the shallow cup holders.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom