ESPN poker table (2 Viewers)

They’re both made by Barrington, so my guess is that they’re basically the same construction, other than the lights. The ESPN fabric is less ugly than than that terrible brown felt, but it still looks like it was designed for ESPN. Unless you dig the lights, I’d get the less expensive one and refelt it.

Reactions: BTG
I would say "no". Lights, when used at all, should be behind some type of diffuser. Otherwise it's just too harsh to look at.

I've played one of these tables. The lights suck and got turned off after 10 minutes and the whole table was so happy. Overall probably not a horrible table for the price.

i'm in the market as well, currently wallmart has the ESPN for $199 and the ugly brown for $189. worth the $10! the blue one looks better but that is $229 and has no lights! what do you guys think about the ESPN one and if i hate it recovering with SSC! i could also put a diffuser on the light rail to make it fun but not annoying. thoughts?

i'm in the market as well, currently wallmart has the ESPN for $199 and the ugly brown for $189. worth the $10! the blue one looks better but that is $229 and has no lights! what do you guys think about the ESPN one and if i hate it recovering with SSC! i could also put a diffuser on the light rail to make it fun but not annoying. thoughts?
I’d wait for the price to drop. Last month it dropped to $149 but could have just been holiday discount?

I personally wouldn’t go through the hassle with the lights on the ESPN and refelting it. Who knows the shotty work they did installing it but then again I’m not skilled in carpentry/electrical work.

I just saw someones post and thought if i change cloth might add height to the rail which would be more comfortable

Just grabbed one off eBay for $155. There were 3 for sale when I first looked, and 30 minutes later, only 1. With the recent jump in prices of the Barrington tables, I'd thought that's as good as I'm going to find, so I jumped on it.

Oh it's alllllllll about the lights. Just trying to determine if it's worth $60 extra.

Skip the lights and just get the regular Barrington table, then spend the $60 you saved on some SSC from YAC. I recovered the one I picked up last year in about 90 mins.

Or just get a real poker table from @T_Chan :)

Skip the lights and just get the regular Barrington table, then spend the $60 you saved on some SSC from YAC. I recovered the one I picked up last year in about 90 mins.

Or get both!

Would get a Chan if he sold folding tables

Or get both!

Would get a Chan if he sold folding tables
@T_Chan can make a folding table, and it folds inwardly so the top is protected. There’s one shown on PCF somewhere. If I have time later, I’ll see if I can track it down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom